Melbourne to host 10th AIME
- Hong Kong to target events as SARS ends. // Event;Jul/Aug2003, p9
Reports on the move of the Hong Kong, China Tourist Board to target event organizers as part of a recovery program following the end of the severe acute respiratory syndrome outbreak. Budget for the program; Duration of the promotional events; Number of events attracted for 2003.
- IN BRIEF. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;1/5/2004, Issue 1699, p72
This article presents news briefs related to travel and tourism in various countries as of January 5, 2004. The U.S. port authorities had impounded two ocean travel agency Royal Olympia Cruises vessels as the journal "Travel Weekly" went to press after subsidiaries of the cruise-line filed for...
- Grey knocks off M&C for Aust Post. Milman, Oliver // B&T Magazine;5/23/2008, Vol. 58 Issue 2659, p3
The article deals with the selection of advertising agency Grey Melbourne to overall all product, in-store and small business advertising for Australia Post. It is noted that the decision to select Grey Melbourne is a big blow for M&C Saatchi, which previously shared the work with Grey. The...
- Executive Summary. // Hong Kong Tourism Report;Q1 2010, p5
The article focuses on the status of the tourism industry in Hong Kong, China and offers an outlook for 2010. The Hong Kong Tourism Board has announced that provisional tourism arrivals for 2009 rose by 0.3% to 29.6 million at the start of January 2010. Since August 2009, the sector's...
- Messen on the move. Greaves, Sharon // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p39
Focuses on the German trade fair industry as of September 2001. Number of exhibition centers in Germany; Concept of the organization of exhibitions; Expansion projects of exhibition centers. INSET: Case study: Europay.
- ExCel challenges London's venues. Greaves, Sharon // Marketing (00253650);2/17/2000, p39
Reports on the construction of the ExCel convention facility in Great Britain. Offering of convention space that will address the needs of a space-hungry exhibition market; Battle plans of established convention facilities to deal with the competition posed by ExCel to their operations.
- Innovation key to Candy Show offerings. Dobrian, Joseph // Discount Store News;2/5/96, Vol. 35 Issue 3, pF11
Presents information on the 1996 Candy Show to be held from February 15 to February 17, 1996 at the Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California. Target market of the show; Who it will be hosted by.
- Gulf Coast Show Returns to Center. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep2003, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p139
Highlights the Gulf Coast Gift and Resort Merchandise Show at the Moody Gardens Convention Center in Galveston, Texas.
- Panama City Gift Show Continues Growth. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep2003, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p139
Reports on the expansion of the Panama City Gift and Resort Merchandise Show at the Beach Resort Convention Center in Panama City, Florida.