Miller to target Europe youths
- Clear beer fades away. // Marketing News;10/25/93, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p1
Reports on Miller Brewing Co.'s termination of its market test of Miller Clear beer. Results of initial trial; Sales performance; Comments of company spokesman, Erik Kraus on prospects in manufacturing.
- MANAGING THE CATEGORY. // Beverage Industry;Jul2001, Vol. 92 Issue 7, p48
Reports that United States-based beer company Miller Brewing Co. has launched its Miller Advantage Point marketing program as of July 2001. Features of the program designed to help retailers enhance their earnings from beer selling.
- Miller puts red dog beer through marketing paces. // Brandweek;11/7/94, Vol. 35 Issue 43, p35
Reports on the marketing plans of Miller Brewing for its Red Dog Beer. Target marketing areas; Giving of discretion to regional managers on product positioning.
- Miller Red Dog stalks mass, niche balance. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;3/13/95, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p3
Features Miller Brewing's marketing of its Red Dog beer via three new spots from BBDO, Toronto. In-character promotional ideas; Spots featuring the brand's mascot Red Dog; Voice over by actor Tommy Lee Jones; Other promotional activities.
- Don't just give us beer, give us some cash too! // Brandweek;7/4/94, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p25
Reports on Miller Brewing's $10,000-A-Day Give-Away summer sweepstakes. Promotion for Miller's beer products.
- Miller devotes more focus to import beer portfolio. McDowell, Bill // Advertising Age;2/24/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p8
Focuses on Miller Brewing Co.'s promotion on imports in 1997. First network television campaign for Foster's Lager; Amount of money spent on the brand; Sales data; The company's attention to Molson.
- Big deal. Kermouch, Gerry // MediaWeek;11/27/95, Vol. 5 Issue 45, p34
Reports on Miller Brewing's plans for the launching of Miller Beer, a full-calorie, premium brand. Funding for the advertising campaign; Leo Burnett as its advertising agency.
- The American import is now a malt liquor. // Beverage World;Aug94, Vol. 113 Issue 1572, p10
Reports on Miller Brewing extension of the Lowenbrau family of beers to include the Lowenbrau Malt Liquor. Product description.
- It's back to the brewhouse to rethink Citro. // Brandweek;9/5/94, Vol. 35 Issue 34, p9
Reports on Miller Brewing Co.'s withdrawal of Citro beer after it was tested in Ocala/Gainesville, Fla. and San Diego, Calif. markets. Further product evaluation as part of Miller's momentum marketing process.