Motorbike show signs five-year deal with NEC
- Ride To Work Day 2012. // RoadBike;Aug2012, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p16
The article offers information on the 21st annual Motorcycle and Scooter Ride to Work Day to be held on June 18, 2012.
- SCOOT TO SYDNEY. // Australian Motorcycle News;8/31/2011, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p14
The article offers information on the Sydney Scooter Expo to be held in Sydney, New South Wales on September 10, 2011.
- Bike show plots Â£1m campaign. // Marketing (00253650);6/3/2004, p8
The International Motorcycle and Scooter Show is planning a 1m pound drive to boost attendance of the event. Organiser MCI Exhibitions has appointed Bath agency the Real Adventure to develop an integrated advertising campaign to break in the run-up to November's show. Print, online and viral...
- AMC CONVENES. // Australian Motorcycle News;8/31/2011, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p16
The article offers information on the 2011 Australian Motorcycle Council (AMC) annual conference that was held in Melbourne, Victoria on August 13-14, 2011.
- National vendor Presentation. // Motorcycle & Powersports News;Aug2012, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p58
The article offers information on the annual Parts Unlimited/Drag Specialties National Vendor Presentation at the Monoma Terrace in Madison, Wisconsin from August 25 to 26, 2012.
- RoadBike Bike Show At J&P Cycles Open House. // RoadBike;Jun2009, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p19
The article discusses the move of the "RoadBike" magazine to host a ride-in bike show at J&P Cycles Open House in Anamosa, Iowa.
- 'SELLING YOUR DEALERSHIP'. Vaughan, Mike // Dealernews;Feb2014, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p48
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of attending the Progressive International Motorcycle Show in Long Beach, California.
- AIMEXPO SHORTENED TO FOUR DAYS IN 2014: OCTOBER 16—19. // Motocross Action Magazine;May2014, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p30
The article reports on the announcement of the American International Motorcycle Expo (AIMExpo) to shortened the 2014 show in a four-day event to be held at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida from October 16-19.
- AIM Expo Announces Host City. // RoadBike;Sep2012, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p20
The article reports on the announcement that Orlando, Florida will be the host city for the American International Motorcycle Expo in the fall 2013.