Index fails to join AEO
- Rock's right-hand man. Gates, D. // Newsweek;10/24/1988, Vol. 112 Issue 17, p70
Profile of legendary rock-and-roller/guitarist Keith Richards, a member of the Rolling Stones since 1962, who recently finished his own solo album, `Talk is Cheap.' Career; New album; Most recognizable Rolling Stones songs. INSET: Lists songs featuring Richard's best guitar work..
- Keith rolls on. Appleyard, Bryan // Vanity Fair;Dec92, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p230
Profiles rock singer Keith Richards. Dope days in the 1970s; Thoughts on his band, the Rolling Stones; Marriage to Patti Hansen; Death of his son.
- He needs a gym to keep him happy. Keil, Beth Landman; Mitchell, Deborah // New York;04/06/98, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p31
Reports that the Sunset Marquis hotel in Los Angeles, California succumbed to the wishes of Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards and installed special athletic equipment in the hotel's gym. The cost of the equipment; Comments from the hotel's general manager.
- Can You Hear This? Whitten, Robin // AudioFile;Oct/Nov2011, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p9
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue on topics that include musician Keith Richards' book "Life", the development of online audio retailers, and the QR codes.
- Corrections. // Newsweek;9/19/2005, Vol. 146 Issue 12, p23
Presents a correction to the caption information of a photograph of Mick Jagger and Keith Richards in the article titled "Satisfaction Guaranteed" that was previously published in the August 15, 2005 issue of "Newsweek."
- Glimmer of youth. D.B. // Entertainment Weekly;10/03/97, Issue 399, p31
Interviews Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones. Music he listens to in 1997; Whether he watched the telecast of the MTV Video Music Awards; The supposed death of the guitar; How he managed to accidentally steal part of k.d. lang's `Constant Craving' on his single `Anybody Seen My Baby?'; His...
- KEITH RICHARDS. // Entertainment Weekly;11/12/2004, Issue 792, p119
Reports on the willingness of rocker Keith Richards to play the role of Johnny Depp's father in the sequel to the motion picture "Pirates of the Caribbean."
- Hot Stuff. Etkin, Jaimie // Newsweek;11/21/2011, Vol. 158 Issue 21, p12
The article presents information on the literary prize awarded to rock guitarist Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones during the third annual Norman Mailer Center Gala in New York City on November 8, 2011.
- Undressed. // Esquire;Sep2015, Vol. 164 Issue 2, p40
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on topics including guitarist Keith Richards, actor Miles Teller, and situation of New Orleans, Louisiana after ten years of Katrina hurricane.