- Acknowledgment of reviewersâ€“ November 1, 2013, to October 31, 2014. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;12/15/2014, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p2169
People that the editor would like to thank for their review of articles for the "American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy" are mentioned including Steven Abel, Scott T. Benken and Andrew Byrne.
- Ad-Hoc Reviewers from 2011. // Journal of Nonverbal Behavior;Mar2012, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p95
A list of the ad hoc manuscript reviewers for the 2011 issues of "The Journal of Nonverbal Behavior" is presented, including Reginald Adams Jr., Anthony Atikinson and Adrian Bangerter.
- Ad-Hoc Reviewers from 2010. // Journal of Nonverbal Behavior;Mar2011, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p73
A list of the journal's reviewers from 2010 is presented including Reginald Adams, Judith Holler and Peggy Keller.
- Reviewers for Clinical Rehabilitation November 2012 to October 2013. // Clinical Rehabilitation;Jan2014, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p102
A list of reviewers for the periodical "Clinical Rehabilitation" from November 2012 to October 2013 is presented, that includes Louise Ada, Jennifer Alison, and Jefferson Cardoso.
- Ad-Hoc Reviewers from 2013. // Journal of Nonverbal Behavior;Mar2014, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p167
The article lists the reviewers of the journal in 2013 including Robin Akert, Melissa Gross and Chris Segrin.
- Ad-Hoc Reviewers from 2012. // Journal of Nonverbal Behavior;Mar2013, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p57
The Editorial Board and the ad hoc manuscript reviewers who The Journal of Nonverbal Behavior would like to appreciate for their assistance are mentioned.
- In Appreciation of the Reviewers for 2013. // Pediatric Allergy, Immunology & Pulmonology;Mar2014, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p39
A list of individuals who reviewed articles for the journal "Pediatric Allergy, Immunology & Pulmonology" in 2013 is presented which includes Ritesh Agarwal, Drew Bird and Atul Gupta.
- Update on the review process and publishing at the Journal of Psychiatry & Neuroscience. Boksa, Patricia; Joober, Ridha // Journal of Psychiatry & Neuroscience;May2014, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p147
The author describes the review process and publishing paradigm at the "Journal of Psychiatry & Neuroscience" (JPN). A brief history of JPN is given. The author says JPN has been open access online since 2000 because the editorial board believes in free global access to research knowledge. The...
- Process of peer review continues. Dhammi, Ish Kumar; Kumar, Sudhir // Indian Journal of Orthopaedics;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p537
The authors reflect on peer review in scientific research and the factors that should be considered when doing peer review. They discuss the importance of peer review to maintain the quality of articles and add that no formal training is required as reviewing can be improved with time and...