UltraViolet Targets Go Live for Mid-2011
- GET READY. // Daily Variety;10/18/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 11, p11
The article offers brief information on various products including the UltraViolet from Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem LLC, the autostereo from Toshiba and a Flipbook.
- DIGITAL HOLLYWOOD PANELISTS TALK ULTRAVIOLET. TRIBBEY, CHRIS // Home Media Magazine;10/28/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 43, p8
The article offers brief information on the UltraViolet buy once, play anywhere digital rights locker service from Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem according to panelists during the UltraViolet discussion at Digital Hollywood on October 22, 2013.
- CLOUD SEEDING. Graser, Marc // Daily Variety;1/6/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 4, p3
The article reports that the UltraViolet entertainment storage service will officially launch in the U.S. in mid-2011 by Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem LLC.
- Hollywood Pushing UltraViolet. Ionescu, Daniel // Macworld;Oct2010, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p65
The article informs that the Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE) is promoting UltraViolet, an online digital locker that would allow one to buy a movie once and stream it over the Internet for free on compatible devices.
- UltraViolet Grows Internationally. TRIBBEY, CHRIS // Home Media Magazine;7/15/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 28, p1
The article announces the plan to launch the Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem's digital locker system known as UltraViolet in France, Germany, Austria and Switzerland in September 2013 and in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and other European territories afterward.
- UltraViolet Garners Support From Studios. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;1/10/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p1
The article reports that six Hollywood studios have expressed their support for UltraViolet content, a cloud-based digital format and service developed by Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem.
- Digital Drivers on a Roll. PRANGE, STEPHANIE // Home Media Magazine;6/24/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p3
The author discusses the developments in the home entertainment industry in the U.S., including the growth of Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem's UltraViolet cloud-based service into over 13 million household accounts.
- The rights locker. // CED;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p23
The article reports on the initiative by Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem LLC (DECE) to create a digital rights locker stored in the cloud to give consumers universal access to the content they have purchased in the U.S.
- DECE APPOINTS GM, ADDS MEMBERS. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;5/31/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p6
The article announces the appointment of Mark Teitell as general manager (GM) of Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem in May 2010.