BEST OF MULTICHANNEL.COM
- GPunjab-Newstime Now Available on Dish Network. // India -- West;4/2/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 19, pB7
The article reports that the GPunjab-Newstime is available through Dish Network Corp. on channel 621 for its customers in the U.S. with various shows including "The North American News," "The Sidhu Show," and the "Punjabi Diaspora."
- Sling TV Launches. Laposky, John // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/16/2015, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p31
The article reports on the formal launching of the live, over-the-top television service of Sling TV, a subsidiary of direct-broadcast satellite service provider Dish Network.
- Dish Leaders Steadily Carve Out Niche. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;9/29/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 36, pA12
The article offers information on Dish Network's strategy to add international and ethnic programming to its offerings and also presents the views of Jimmy Schaeffler, head of the media consulting firm Carmel Group, on the issue .
- High-Def Ticket. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;3/22/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 12, p18
Reports on several sporting events to be broadcast by Fox in high definition (HD) TV. Deal made by the TV station with DirecTV; Advantages of HD system; Impact of the decision of Fox on its TV programming according to CEO Tony Vinciquerra.
- TO KNOW LIST 7: NFL Network still going strong. S. E. // Sporting News;7/14/2006, Vol. 230 Issue 28, p3
The article reports that the NFL Network will be available to all subscribers of the Dish Network satellite service. According to the article, Dish has a total of 5 million basic package subscribers as of July 13, 2006. The NFL Network offers a package of live games and an increasing emphasis on...
- Dish Network misses mark on static 'offer'. Henry, Elissa // Direct Marketing News;Feb2012, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p9
The article reports on the failure of the email campaign by Dish Network Corp. regarding its satellite television offering with Google TV, after it misleads a recepient to the partnership between the two.
- Jaya TV Debuts on Dish Network. // India -- West;11/27/2009, Vol. 35 Issue 1, pB7
The article reports on the move of Dish Network Corp. to offer the Tamil channel Jaya TV on its network for U.S. subscribers.
- Epix pix on Dish menu. Graser, Marc // Daily Variety;4/6/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the move of Dish Network Corp. to add 3,000 titles from its library of films from Paramount Picture Corp, Lionsgate Entertainment Corp, and MGM Home Entertainment which include "Iron Man 2," "Star Trek," and "Kick-Ass" to its movie channel Epix.
- VOOM HD Grows On Dish. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/5/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p92
The article reports that EchoStar's Dish Network will carry an expanded lineup of 15 VOOM high definition (HD) channels from Rainbow Media as of January 2005. The channels include HDNews, a national news service in HD, with national news, sports and weather, Equator HD, a travel channel...