- CHARTER OFF COURSE. Amdur, Meredith // Daily Variety;11/4/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 22, p5
Reports on the financial performance of St. Louis, Missouri-based cable television operator Charter Communications Inc. for the third quarter of 2003. Total revenue of the company for the third quarter; Net profit of the company for the quarter; Need for the company to cut marketing costs to...
- Money: digest. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;4/29/2003, Vol. 378 Issue 21, p10
This article presents information related to various development in the entertainment industry as of April 2003. The U.S. Supreme Court has sought help from the U.S. government in deciding whether it should get involved in a cable system dispute between Charter Communications Inc. and the Santa...
- Weird World. Kitchens, Susan // Forbes Global;3/29/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p52
Reports on the business performance of cable service provider Charter Communications Inc. Increase in the profits posted in 2003; Value of its stocks.
- Showbiz 50. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;12/19/2006, Vol. 397 Issue 26, p15
Several charts depicting the changes in stock prices of various entertainment industry companies in the U.S. including ION Media, NBC Universal Inc.'s parent General Electric Co., and Charter Communications Inc., during the week ending December 17, 2006 are presented.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;2/20/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 40, p6
Reports on the performance of U.S. entertainment industry stocks for February 19, 2004. Blockbuster Inc.; Charter Communications Inc.; Fox Entertainment Group Inc.; Marvel Entertainment Group Inc.; Playboy Entertainment.
- Showbiz 50. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;3/6/2007, Vol. 398 Issue 30, p13
Several charts are presented depicting the stock index of entertainment companies in the U.S. as of December 31, 1996, including Charter Communications Inc., Marvel Entertainment Group Inc. and Netflix Inc.
- Starz getting ready for life after Liberty. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;1/7/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 1, p18
The article reports that the Starz network will takeover after Liberty which can affect or change the programming pipeline.
- STARZ ALIGNS FOR BIG IPO BOW. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;1/15/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 7, p4
The article reports on the success of pay television network Starz LLC to increase shares as an independent public company in the U.S.
- Netflix Mourns the Loss of Starz. CC // Fast Company;Feb2012, Issue 162, p16
The article reports that subscribers to the on-demand video streaming company Netflix will not be able to access content from the media company Starz after the contract with the company was not renewed.