- Who's Who. // Cards & Payments;Sep2006, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p12
Career developments involving business executives in the U.S. are discussed. Visa USA Inc. former executive vice president of operations and risk, Steve Ruwe, has joined PSCU Financial Services Inc. as chief risk officer. John Hunter has been named as chief operations officer of the FleetCor....
- PEOPLE. // Crain's Detroit Business;7/30/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p18
The article announces several career developments including Fred Bentley promoted to the new position of chief operating officer (COO) of Hayes Lemmerz International Inc., Scott Goodwin promoted to vice president of operations at Optech LLC, and Dan Jenkins promoted to manager of rebuying at...
- French announces New Leadership Positions: Tom E. Antram named President/COO. // Funeral Home & Cemetery News;Nov2010, pA11
The article announces that funeral services company French Funeral and Cremation Services has appointed Tom E. Antram as its president and chief operating officer (COO) and Chris Keller as its vice president of operations in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- People Today. // Home Textiles Today;7/11/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p24
The article offers information related to career developments which include the hiring of David Moses as president and chief operating officer at Los Angles, California-based Classic Concepts Inc., the appointment of Bob Lakenan as vice-president of sales at Amer House, and the resignation of...
- PEOPLE. // Credit Union Journal;6/11/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p10
The article announces several career developments in the credit union (CU) industry, including the appointment of Edward Marr as senior vice president (SVP) at San Diego County CU, promotion of William Fulk as executive vice president (EVP)/chief operating officer (COO) at Columbia CU, and the...
- EXECUTIVE NEWS. Nolan, Kelly // DSN Retailing Today;3/27/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p23
The article reports on career developments involving two executives in the retail industry in the U.S. VF Corp. appointed Eric Wiseman as president and chief operating officer. Wiseman will assume responsibility for the company's day-to-day operations. Susan Riley has joined Children's Place as...
- People in the News. // Medical Device Daily;9/1/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 167, p6
The article announces appointments in the medical device industry including Lane Manson as chief operating officer (COO) of Aviacode, Mike Schreiber as vice president of sales and marketing at Minnetronix and Brian Keith as sales general manager (GM) at Samsung Medison America.
- People in the News. // Medical Device Daily;9/10/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 176, p2
The article announces the appointments of Lloyd Baker as a sales executive at Cymetrix and Jim Hyde as president and chief operating officer (COO) of RemedyMD.
- going places. // Fleet Owner;Mar2011, Vol. 106 Issue 3, p9
The article announces several appointments and promotions including appointment of John Coll as vice president-global marketing at Eaton Corp., and of Matthew McKegney director of sales-eastern region at Noregon Systems Inc. and promotion of David Gagne as chief operating officer (COO) at Xata Corp.