- THE RACE TO CREATE A CABLE KILLER. BOND, PAUL // Hollywood Reporter;12/2/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 43, p18
The article reports that Sony Corp. is planning to come up with an internet-based television.
- WAR FOR WEB TV: CAN SONY BEAT RIVALS TO A CABLE KILLER? BOND, PAUL // Hollywood Reporter;8/30/2013, Issue 30/31, p22
The article focuses on a deal for electronics business firm Sony to carry some Viacom channels on its Internet-based television service.
- SNL's Piers Morgan, George Zimmerman-themed Opening (Video). GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;11/24/2013, p9
An internet video featuring Piers Morgan, a British journalist and television host and George Zimmerman's legal troubles into his opening on variety show, Saturday Night Live on National Broadcasting Company (NBC) is discussed.
- Still Some Gaps in the System. GIBBONS, KENT // Multichannel News;4/13/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p29
The author reflects on gaps present in the TV (television)-everywhere ecosystem and comments how the cable-network practice of running shows back-to-back has help overcome the problem.
- How Hollywood Wasted Big Bucks On Web Video. Baker, Chris // Wired;Jun2010, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p62
The article explains how the Hollywood Internet show "Gemini Division," which is largely funded by product placement, wasted money in Web video production and promotion.
- Buying and Selling the YouTubeWay. Bronson, Elizabeth // Cincinnati Magazine;Sep2009, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p36
An Internet video channel, YouTube channel, On Location by the real estate group Coldwell Bankers is presented.
- SONY INTERNET TV. // Investigate;Nov2010, Vol. 10 Issue 118, p87
The article evaluates the Internet television (TV) from Sony Corp.
- SONY NSZ-GS7 Internet Player with Google TV. Morgan, Tom // Computer Shopper;Jan2013, Issue 299, p46
The article evaluates the Sony NSZ-GS7 Internet Player with Google TV.
- Where TV meets the web. McCormick, Andrew // Marketing (00253650);4/20/2011, p14
The article focuses on the rise of internet television (TV), a television set that enables both broadcasting and functional online browsing, which is considered to be a marketing challenge amongst manufacturers. It is noted that Sony Corp. is the most recent company that introduced internet TV...