Altitude's Big Catch: Half of WFN
- Altitude Streams Into 2015 With New Chief. REYNOLDS, MIKE // Multichannel News;1/5/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p30
The article announces the appointment of Ben Boylan as president at Altitude Sports & Entertainment Network.
- New net is high on sports. // CED;Oct2004, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p58
The article presents an interview of Jim Martin, the CEO of Altitude Sports & Entertainment network. Martin says that Altitude is a 24/7 regional sports network with Avalanche, Nuggets and Mammoth as its core lineup. They have made an agreement with ESPN for 35 college football and basketball...
- ROCKY TIMES AT FSN. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;7/9/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the amount of money to be paid by Fox Sports Net Rocky Mountain for an extension of its deal with Major League Baseball's Colorado Rockies. Payment to be given by Fox Cable Networks for an equity stake in the team; FSN Rocky Mountain's loss of the games of the Denver Nuggets...
- Altitude Deal Lets Dish Add Brand to Arena. Umstead, R. Thomas; Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;7/26/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the deal between Altitude Sports and Entertainment Network and Dish Network which lets Dish add its brand name on the top of the Pepsi Center arena in Denver, Colorado. Remarks from Dish vice president of cable TV programming Eric Sahl on the Denver market; Number of subscribers of...
- EchoStar deal giving Fox Altitude sickness. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;7/23/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 14, p18
Reports on the signing of a carriage deal between EchoStar and Altitude Sports & Entertainment owned by Stan Kroenke. Decision of billionaire Kroenke to move the Denver Nuggets basketball team and the Colorado Avalanche hockey to EchoStar due to a rivalry with Rupert Murdoch of Fox Sports...
- This Just In. // Multichannel News;11/1/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p3
Presents news briefs on the television broadcasting industry in the U.S. as of November 1, 2004. Sales of cable television advertisements generated from political media buyers; Background on the meeting between the anti-Local People Meters coalition and Nielsen Media Research's task force;...
- Altitude, ESPN Syndication Reach Collegiate Pact. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;7/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p78
Reports on the deal between sports networks Altitude Sports & Entertainment and ESPN Syndication Sales to distribute college sports programming. Acquisition by Altitude of the rights to the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference events in Colorado; Cable rights of Altitude to the games of the...
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.