People and Positions
- Michael Cardone Jr. Presented With MEMA's Highest Honor: 2014 Triangle Award. // Counterman;Nov2014, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p14
The article announces that Michael Cardone Jr., owner and chief strategy officer at auto parts provider CARDONE Industries, received the Triangle Award from the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA) during the Motor & Equipment Remanufacturers Association (MERA) Golisano Conference...
- SAF-Holland debuts lightweight trailer suspension, fifth wheel lighting system. Cannon, Jason // Commercial Carrier Journal;Dec2016, Vol. 173 Issue 12, p28
The article offers information on the CBX40 AeroBeam lightweight trailer suspension from SAF-Holland.
- ASSOCIATION NEWS. // Motor Age;Aug2005, Vol. 124 Issue 8, p90
Presents an update on motor vehicle industry associations in the U.S. as of August 2005. Designation of Michael Cardone Jr. at the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association; Award received by the Mobile Air Conditioning Society publication "ACtion" for its January 2004 issue cover; List of...
- MEMA seeks president's replacement. Stoffer, Harry // Automotive News;6/21/2004, Vol. 78 Issue 6099, p34
The Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association, or MEMA, is seeking a president to replace Chris Bates. The association represents more than 700 suppliers. Its headquarters is in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, but it has an office in Washington. The source said MEMA's executive...
- Trailer line expanded. // Fleet Owner;Jun2011, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the introduction of Fusion Beam Technology by SAF-Holland SA, which reduces suspension weight in its CBX Series Suspension System for trailers. According to SAF-Holland, Fusion Beam Technology involves the fusing of a fabricated tailpiece to the back of the suspension's...
- SAF-Holland unveils CBX40 AeroBeam trailer suspension. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;10/28/2016, p3
The article provides information on the CBX40 AeroBeam air ride tandem trailer suspension from SAF-Holland.
- A view of new trailer products. WEBER, RICK // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2011, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p44
This section offers news briefs on trailer-related products and services from Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) member companies as of June 2011. SAF-Holland has launched the Fusion Beam Technology for its trailer suspension systems. The National Association of Trailer Manufacturers...
- SAF CBX69 tridem slider suspension debuts. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;6/ 5/2013, p3
The article describes the SAF CBX69 tridem slider suspension systems for trailer applications from SAF-Holland.
- Getting a lift through technology. WEBER, RICK // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2013, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p78
The article reports that the SAF CBX40 Tandem Axle Slider Suspension systems from fifth wheels manufacturer SAF-Holland, have been installed on 300 PepsiCo North America Beverages dry-van trailers built by Great Dane and Hyundai since the spring of 2013. The features of the Auto-PosiLift are...