The Road Ahead
- Little and large at HEMS. // Truck & Driver;Jan2017, p26
The article offers information on the Heavy Equipment Model Show (HEMS), a trade show, held in Burnley in Lancashire, England which is supported by Collett Heavy Transport in October, 2016 which combine heavy haulage, plant and crane models with trade stand.
- Convention Calendar December 2015. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/5/2016, p1
A calendar of events for the journal from January 2016 to March 2017 is presented including Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA) conference, National Association of Trailer Manufacturers (NATM) Convention and Trade Show, and National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) truck show.
- Alcoa rolls out Ultra ONE light heavy-duty truck wheel. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;5/1/2014, p1
The article offers brief information on the Ultra ONE light heavy-duty truck wheel with MagnaForce alloy from Alcoa displayed at the Mid-America Trucking show in Louisville, Kentucky held from March 27-29, 2014.
- Heavy-duty battery with lower CCA. // Fleet Owner;May2013, Vol. 108 Issue 5, p48
The article offers brief information on Odyssey Performance Series 31-800 heavy-duty battery from EnerSys.
- Volvo stresses efficient truck systems at MATS. // Bulk Transporter;May2015, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p43
The article offers information on the Adaptive Loading truck system, unveiled at the 2015 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky, from heavy-duty truck manufacturer Volvo Trucks North America Inc.
- Gabriel adds new HD shocks. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/25/2016, p1
The article offers information on shocks for heavy-duty trucks, trailers and buses including the GasSLX and the FleetLine by Gabriel (Ride Control) at the 2016 Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week conference with an improved anti-corrosion coating and a new seal design that reduces misting.
- Tools focus of heavy duty catalog. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/21/2012, p6
The article reports on the publication of the Heavy Duty Catalog by Snap-on that offers information on a complete line of tools and equipment for service technicians including hand tools, power tools, and diagnostic equipment.
- Virtual Technician enhanced. // American Trucker;Dec2015, p10
The article offers information on the Virtual Technician, a remote diagnostic system for heavy duty trucks, from Detroit Connect.
- Gabriel adds new HD shocks. // Fleet Owner;Feb2016, p22
The article reports on the launch by automotive shock absorber developer Gabriel of the adjustable GasSLX shot and the updated FleetLine replacement shocks at the 2016 Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week conference.