- Fiber lasers, sticky trailers. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2010, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p33
The article discusses the highlights of the Fabtech International show held at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta from November 2 to 4, 2010.
- Water jet cutting on turnkey basis. Jordan, John M.; Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug97, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p283
Features the dual head, water jet machining facility of Aerodyne Ulbrich Alloys of Connecticut. Low temperature operation; Minimum kerf loss; High velocity stream; Technical operations; Contact information.
- Waterjet Drives Engineering Innovation. // Modern Machine Shop;Oct2009, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p102
The article evaluates the abrasive water jet machine from Omax Corp.
- Hydrodemolition at Pearl Harbor. Banyary, Laurie // Concrete Construction;Aug2007, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p66
The article evaluates the Aqua-Cutter HD-6000 distributed by the Water Technology division of Putzmeister America Inc.
- Smart Waterjet Cutting System Features Innovative Cutting Bridge and Low Operating Costs. // MAN: Modern Applications News;Jun2013, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p9
The article offers information on the ByJet Smart Waterjet Cutting System from manufacturing tools company Bystronic.
- Low Cost, Small-Scale Waterjet Systems Provide Same Quality as Large Systems; Ideal for Small Job Shops. // MAN: Modern Applications News;Feb2014, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p6
The article offers brief information on the Emerald 0606 waterjet and the Emerald 0612 waterjet from American waterjet and abrasive waterjet cutting machine manufacturer WARDJet.
- Waterjet Series For Large Applications. // Modern Machine Shop;Oct2006, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p172
The article evaluates the R-series waterjets from WardJet Inc. and offers information on features, available versions and optional add-ons.
- WATERJET MACHINING CENTER ACHIEVES ZERO TAPER. // Modern Machine Shop;Oct2013, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p228
The article offers information on the Omax's 60120 Jetmachining bridge-style water jet cutting machine from Omax Corp.
- WATERJET SYSTEM. // Snips;Jan2012, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p56
The article previews the Value-Series WaterJet cutting system from MultiCam Inc.