Trax changes its name to AXN Heavy Duty
- Modular air ride suspension line released. // Fleet Owner Blog;6/5/2012, p9
The article previews the modular air ride suspensions (MARS) line from AXN Heavy Duty.
- AXN Heavy Duty names vp of sales. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;2/6/2012, p2
The article announces the appointment of Jeff Hyatt by AXN Heavy Duty as its vice president of sales.
- Modular air ride suspension line released. // Fleet Owner;Jul2012, Vol. 107 Issue 7, p1
The article offers information on modular air ride suspensions (MARS) from AXN Heavy Duty in association with AXN's European partner VDL Weweler.
- Supplier enters U.S. // Fleet Owner;May2010, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p70
The article evaluates the Traxium Pro50 from Trax Mechanical Systems.
- A look at new trailer products. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2010, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p36
The article offers information on new trailer products presented during the 68th annual Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) convention in Orlando, Florida in April 2010, including the Traxium trailer axles from Trax Mechanical Systems, the Motion Sensor light emitting diode (LED)...
- Brand newsline. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;12/03/96, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p3
Presents various news information on brands of products being offered by companies. Introduction of tea-flavored ultra-frais yogurt by Bio; Mayonnaise and ketchup in a tube by Astra Calve; Cooperative agreement of Quelle with Cecile; Introduction of the men's fashion line of Jill Sander; Plans...
- Retailers realize the power of branding. Robbins, Robert E. // Beverage Industry;Jul97, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p18
Reports that retailers have discovered the secret of developing and building brands. Necessary elements of a brand; Major branding options available to retailers for store branding strategies.
- Name dropping. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p18
Reports that officials at CBS/Group W/Maxam is searching for a suitable name for the company. Reason for the syndication.
- Trade names directory. // Machine Design;Dec96, Vol. 68 Issue 23, p282
No abstract available.