Kinedyne's Lawrence KS facility turns 20
- Kinedyne opens plant in Nantong, China. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2009, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on the opening of a manufacturing facility for Kinedyne Corp., located in the port city of Nantong, Jiangsu Province of eastern China. The 200,000 square-foot complex includes four buildings for manufacturing, quality control, engineering and supply chain management...
- Kinedyne marks four decades in business. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2008, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p14
The article focuses on the 40th anniversary of Kinedyne Corp. in 2008. The company that was established by Jim Klausmann has developed from a single plant in central New Jersey to an international organization with facilities in four countries. The firm's capabilities are synthetic web...
- Flatbed straps with new look. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2009, Vol. 166 Issue 10, p86
The article evaluates the new tie-down flatbed straps from Kinedyne.
- Enhanced trailer storage system on display. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/20/2012, p6
The article offers information on the Kaptive Beam System double-decking solution from Kinedyne.
- A safer winch. // Fleet Owner;May2010, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p54
The article evaluates the one-piece cast mandrel winch from Kinedyne Corp.
- Carbon steel chains. // Overdrive;Dec2010, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p48
The article evaluates the Grip Link heavy-duty tire chains from Kinedyne Corp.
- Tarp ties for extremes. // American Trucker;Oct2011, p10
The article offers brief information on the Polar natural rubber tarp tie and the Tiger EPDM rubber tarp tie from Kinedyne Corp.
- Kinedyne executive earns ASQ recognition. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2011, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p11
The article announces that the American Society for Quality (ASQ) has granted a Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) designation to Peter Miko, global quality director at Kinedyne Corp.
- Cargo-control products catalog. // Fleet Owner;Aug2010, Vol. 105 Issue 8, p66
The article reports that the 2010 edition of the catalog of cargo control products has been published by Kinedyne Corp.