European vehicle registrations rise 12% in October, according to ACE
- Steep drop in used truck registrations recorded. // Fleet Owner Blog;6/7/2012, p26
The article presents data from market data firm Polk on the U.S. registrations of Class 3-8 used commercial vehicles.
- Hungary new car registrations up in December. // Regional Today;01/03/2013, p4
The article reports on the increase of passenger car registrations in Hungary in December 2012, accounting to 5,091 cars.
- FORTHCOMING PUBLIC INQUIRIES. // Commercial Motor;8/25/2011, Vol. 216 Issue 5447, p21
The article offers updates related to commercial vehicle traffic public inquiries (PI) in Scotland and North East England including the disciplinary action against Bonnyrigg-based Willsweep, the appearance of Euroline Transport at a Leeds PI and the new licence application from GR Transport.
- Registrations to rise as big players prepare to spend. Walton, Christopher // Motor Transport;2/10/2014, p6
The article presents the Commercial Vehicle Report published by the company Road Transport Media in partnership with Texaco Lubricants Co. which informs about 25 percent increase in registration of new trucks by the commercial vehicle industry of Great Britain in 2014.
- Economy and fuel drive CV registrations to all-time high. // Commercial Motor;7/15/2004, Vol. 200 Issue 5088, p22
Presents tabular representations of commercial vehicle registrations and fuel prices in Great Britain as of June 2004. Commercial vans and trucks registrations from June 2003; Commercial vehicle registrations from June 2002; Light commercial van registrations from June 2002.
- European Union commercial vehicle registrations rise 7.5% in December. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2012, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p11
The article reports a 7.5% increase in new commercial vehicle registrations in the European Union (EU) or 166,739 units in December 2011.
- UK: CV registrations rise slows in May. Roberts, Graeme // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);6/10/2015, p6
The article discusses the phenomenon of a slow down in the rise of registrations of commercial vehicles in Great Britain in the month of May 2015.
- European Union commercial vehicle registrations climb 16.8% in February. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2011, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p14
The article reports that the registration for the European Union commercial vehicles has increased by 16.8% to 141,914 units in February 2011, compared with the same month a year ago. The data released by the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association (ACEA) show growth in all segments...
- Sales head for 15-year high. // Commercial Motor;10/30/2003, Vol. 198 Issue 5052, p22
Presents statistics on the British commercial vehicle (CV) industry as of October 2003. Percentage of increase in CV registrations; Average gross annual earnings; Prices of fuel.