- USA Harness celebrates 20th anniversary. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2010, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p43
The article announces the 20th anniversary of USA Harness.
- USA Harness celebrates milestone. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2010, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p44
The article mentions the 20th anniversary of USA Harness in November 2010 in East Texas.
- Trailer orders strongest since March 2006, medium-duty truck orders best since 2008. // Fleet Equipment;Feb2013, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p20
The article offers heavy-duty vehicles news briefs as of February 20, 2013. Marangoni SpA has announced that its North American division, Marangoni Tread North America, has been awarded the President's Award for 2012. Meritor Inc. has celebrated its ten millionth trailer axle made in North...
- HDMA looks back on first quarter century. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2008, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p12
The article focuses on the 25th anniversary of the Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA) in September 2008. The HDMA was launched in 1983 by members of the Heavy Duty Business Forum. The association was formally established by the Motor and Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA). It...
- Class 8 orders remain weak. // Fleet Owner Blog;7/10/2012, p4
The article reports that Class 8 truck orders dropped to 23 percent in June 2012 from June 2011, based on the statistics made by FTR Associates.
- Heavy Truck Orders Pick Up Speed. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);6/28/2010, Vol. 11 Issue 26, p6
The article reports on the increase in the net orders for heavy-duty trucks in the U.S. in May 2010, based on the data of Columbus, Indiana-based commercial vehicle market analyst ACT Research.
- FET repeal: making progress by standing still. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/1/2013, p1
The article discusses the efforts taken up by U.S. Representatives Reid Ribble and Tim Walz, to introduce a resolution to keep the federal excise tax rate at 12% on the sale of trailers and heavy-duty trucks.
- ACT Research also says Class 8 preliminary net orders recover in August. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;9/12/2012, p2
The article reports on the increase in the preliminary net orders of heavy duty Class 8 commercial vehicles in North America in August 2012 compared to the previous month.
- Not your grandpa's forage equipment. VOGT, WILLIE // American Agriculturist (0161-8237);Oct2015, Vol. 212 Issue 10, pBP8
The article offers information on BigBaler Series that offer improved heavy-duty pickup components in Holland.