Hybrid from Diesel Direct, Freightliner
- Diesel delivery the green way. // Fleet Owner;Nov2010, Vol. 105 Issue 11, p22
The article reports on the announcement from Freightliner Trucks that through their partnership with Diesel Direct, they have developed the prototype diesel-electric hybrid fuel tankwagon.
- Columbia Joins Freightliner's Class 8 Product Line. // Fleet Equipment;Dec99, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p14
Talks about the Freightliner Columbia truck. Key technological achievements of the Freightliner Class 8 product line; How driver comfort is further enhanced; Description of the electrical system.
- EASY TO RUN LONG. Deierlein, Bob // Beverage World;5/15/2002, Vol. 121 Issue 5, p46
Focuses on the Business Class M2, a line of medium-duty and vocational trucks from Freightliner Trucks. Description of the first truck in the series; Features that enhance truck safety and productivity.
- MEDIUM-DUTY TRUCK. // Beverage Industry;Jun2002, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p74
Introduces the Business Class M2 medium-duty and vocational trucks from Freightliner Trucks.
- Website showcases Freightliner's 70 years. // Bulk Transporter;May2012, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p10
The article presents information on a new website, from Freightliner Trucks, located at www.freightlinertrucks.com/70years, to mark its 70-year anniversary.
- Freightliner calendar now available. // Fleet Owner Blog;11/6/2012, p5
The article reports on the availability of the 2013 Freightliner Trucks calendar in November 2012.
- Freightliner Trucks' Team Run Smart PRO to drive CNG-fueled Cascadia. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;2/24/2014, p2
The article offers brief information on the Cascadia 113 CNG tractor from Freightliner Trucks.
- Freightliner adds natural-gas model. // Fleet Owner;Aug2009, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p18
The article offers information on the Business Class M2 112 NG natural gas truck of the company Freightliner Trucks.
- Freightliner Trucks Introduces New Class 5-8 Truck Line--The Business Class M2. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2002, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p12
Focuses on the introduction of the Business Class M2 truck, the medium-duty and vocational trucks from Freightliner Trucks, in North America. Description of the truck; Industries and commercial truck applications of M2.