NC2 launches International brand in Brazil
- Cat on-road trucks debut in Australia. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2010, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the launch of the Cat CT 610 and CT 630 in Australia in October 2010 by NC2 Global LLC, which is the first-ever Cat on-road trucks and are the ones especially designed for the Australian market.
- NC2 launches truck brand in Brazil. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2011, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p9
The article reports on NC2 Global LLC's launching of the International truck brand in Brazil with two vehicles, the heavy-duty International 9800i and the semi-heavy-duty International DuraStar.
- First Cat on-road trucks to be launched in Australia. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2010, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p13
The article offers information on the Cat on-road trucks from NC2 Global LLC.
- First Cat on-road trucks in Australia. // Motor Equipment News;Apr2010, p29
The article evaluates the Cat on-road trucks from NC2 Global.
- NC2 launches operations in South Africa market. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2010, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p9
The article reports on the move of NC2 Global LLC to launch operations in South Africa, marketing a full line of commercial trucks under the International and Caterpillar brands.
- BILL FULTON RETURNS DOWN UNDER AS MANAGING DIRECTOR OF CAT TRUCKS. // Diesel;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p9
The article announces that Bill Fulton was appointed managing director at NC2 Global LLC in Australia.
- Faithful Frosty. // Overdrive;Jun96, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p139
Features the 1968 International R185 truck, nicknamed `Frosty.' Owners; Interior design; Body style; Engine description.
- `Old Binder' still makes short hauls. // Overdrive;Nov97, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p170
Presents a photograph of Steve Lindenmeyer's 1949 International Harvester truck which he purchased in 1979. Addition of a Benson body for conversion into a dump truck; Average mileage on round trip.
- A rose by any other name. // Overdrive;Oct98, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p83
Provides information on the 1998 International 9300 truck owned by Bob and Charlene Lefingwell of Carmi, Illinois. Engine of the truck; Amenities in the truck's sleeper.