Raisins Get the Spotlight at Villanova University
- Grapes + sun = summer fun. Shaphren, Susanne; Hammel, Patti // Children's Digest;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p20
Presents a recipe for candy raisins for children.
- The raisins of California. Ferrary, Jeanette // Bon Appetit;Mar1995, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p46
Features recipes with raisins. California as the largest producer of raisins in the world; History of raisins; Process of making raisins; Recipes using raisins includes Lamb and Raisin with Pine Nuts and Mint; Rum-Raisin Pound Cake; Raisin and Cardamom Granola Bars; Raisin-Hazelnut Sticky Buns.
- Mix it up. Rentmeester, Marlien // Seventeen;Jul95, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p130
Features recipes for making snacks made from raisins. Beachin' Gorp; Sweet Chex Gorp.
- RAISIN PLUM PIE. // Better Homes & Gardens;Oct2009, Vol. 87 Issue 10, p230
A recipe for raisin plum pie is presented.
- TAKE FIVE. // Australian Women's Weekly;Oct2004, Vol. 74 Issue 10, p215
Presents a recipe of Butter Craisin Slice.
- Untitled. // Asian Pacific Post;4/17/2008, p14
Recipes for Dry Fruit Milk Kheer and Makki Ki Roti are presented.
- Sweet Potato Bread with Raisins. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jun2007, Vol. 96 Issue 6, p113
A recipe for raisins is presented.
- Raisin cake. // Sunset;Jan2008, Vol. 220 Issue 1, p101
A recipe for Raisin cake is presented.
- Cinnamon-Caramel Apple Dumplings With Golden Raisins. // Southern Living;Sep2007, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p150
A recipe for Cinnamon-Caramel Apple Dumplings with Golden Raisins is presented.