Whole Grain Council Names Winners
- KSU's Molt Wins IFMA Gold Plate. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;5/ 8/2012, p2
The article announces that Kansas State University assistant director of housing and dining services Mary Molt has received the 2012 IFMA Gold Plate Award.
- GMU awards include seniors housing/long-term care. // Journal on Active Aging;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p14
The article reports that the annual Health Care Quality Improvement Awards at George Mason University in Virginia has expanded its award category to include programs or services for seniors housing and long-term care.
- Rewards for Successful Sustainability. // FoodService Director;8/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p19
The article announces that the dining services program at Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University in Blacksburg, Virginia has received the 2014 Governor's Environmental Excellence Award.
- HONORABLE MENTIONS. // Food Management;Aug2010, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p36
The article lists other recipients of the Best Station Concept award which include the Thick Pops menu by Manor Care Health Services, Ketumbar menu at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst and Braiden Hall Dining Center at the Colorado State University.
- TRANSFORMING TEFILLAH. RAS, BONNIE RIVA // CJ: Voices of Conservative/Masorti Judaism;Summer2012, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p46
The article focuses on the Kol Emeth kehilla in Palo Alto, California. According to the author, Kol Emeth is a kehilla that is looking for creative ways to experience tefillah in a new way. The author adds that Kol Emeth's Saturday morning program called Shabbat includes a study group using the...
- NACUFS Announces 2012 Dining, Sustainability Award Winners. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;5/11/2012, p4
The article announces the winners of the 2012 Loyal E. Horton Dinning Awards and the Sustainability Awards which includes the Hendrix College for Residential Dining Concepts, Bringham Young University of Hawaii for Residential Dining - Special Event, and Cleveland State University for...
- The Goldies: Food Democracy and Financial Wizardry. // FoodService Director;9/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p10
The article narrates how the University of North Texas (UNT) Dining Services won two Goldies awards in the Food Democracy and Financial Wizardry categories. Marketing specialist Alexis Barnfield claims that entering applications in all five categories, writing 500-word essays and creating the...
- NACUFS honors Miller, Jacobs. // Food Management;Sep99, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p18
Reports on the awards presented by the National Association of College and University Food Services to selected members at its 1999 conference in Baltimore, Maryland. Theodore W. Minah Award for Jamesena Miller, retired director for campus vending and contract administration for the University...
- Rabbi Burton L. Visotzky. // TCU Magazine;Fall2012, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p12
The article presents a quote about respect and appreciating faith traditions from Rabbi Burton L. Visotzky, Appleman Professor of Midrash and Interreligious Studies at the Jewish Theological Seminary in New York City.