- SWOT Analysis. // Toagosei Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Dec2011, p1
A business analysis of Toagosei Co. Ltd., a company that is engaged in the production and sale of chemicals, is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include a comprehensive business portfolio. Weaknesses include limited...
- Toagosei Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // Toagosei Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Nov2013, p1
A business analysis of Toagosei Co. Ltd., a chemical manufacturing firm, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement, and threats to the company. Strengths include broad portfolio of chemical products. Weaknesses include significant reliance on exposing...
- Toagosei Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // Toagosei Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis;11/1/2014, p1
A SWOT analysis of Toagosei Co. Ltd. is presented.
- Toagosei Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // Toagosei Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p1
This article presents a company profile of Toagosei Co., a Japanese firm primarily engaged in the production of chemicals and related products. It provides an overview of the company's business operations and revenues during the fiscal year ended December 2004. An analysis of the strengths,...
- Toagosei buys up ACI. // Chemical Market Reporter;09/21/98, Vol. 254 Issue 12, p25
Announces Toagosei Co. Ltd.'s acquisition of the outstanding shares of ACI Japan Ltd. as part of a plan to expand its adhesives business.
- DATAMONITOR: BASF SE. // BASF AG SWOT Analysis;Sep2010, p1
The article presents a company profile of Ludwigshafen, Germany-based BASF SE and offers a SWOT analysis for the company. BASF is a producer of chemicals, plastics, functional solutions, performance products and agricultural solutions. It operates in various regions across the world including...
- Nippon Soda Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // Nippon Soda Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;May2012, p1
A company profile of Nippon Soda Co. Ltd., which is engaged in the manufacturing and supply of chemical products, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A SWOT analysis is provided which includes...
- Manufacture of Chemicals and Chemical Products in Bulgaria - 2013: LANDSCAPE. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Industry Profiles);2015, p1
The article discusses the landscape of the chemical industry in Bulgaria in 2013, highlighting the number of companies in the industry by sector, and the places where most of the companies in the industry are located such as Sofia, Plovdiv and Varna.
- Markets. // Asian Chemical News;7/25/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 500, p6
Presents updates on the chemical industry in Asia as of July 25, 2005. Resumption of operations at the monoethylene glycol plant of Equate in Shuaiba, Kuwait by the end of July; Temporary closure of the bisphenol-A plant of Nippon Steel Kyushu, Japan; Plans of Toagosei for restarting its...