- SWOT Analysis. // TBC Corporation SWOT Analysis;Nov2011, p1
No abstract available.
- MAIL CALL. Jarvis, William; Maddox, Steve // Tire Business;9/29/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p8
Two letters to the editor are presented including one on the increase in business due to association with American Car Care Centers Inc.; and another on the effectiveness of using the name American Car Care Centers Inc. for a tire dealer marketing group.
- Tire dealer services. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2010, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p56
The article offers the result of a survey by CK Marketing research consultant Chris Kemmer regarding the services offered by tire dealers in the U.S. Survey shows that the primary services that the dealers provide include mounting and dismounting of tires, recapping and retreading, and repair...
- SWOT Analysis. // TBC Corporation SWOT Analysis;Oct2008, p1
The article presents an analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) for TBC Corporation. The marketer of tires for the automotive replacement sector is headquartered in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Strengths include strong position in automotive tire replacement...
- SWOT Analysis. // TBC Corporation SWOT Analysis;Jan2012, p1
A business analysis of TBC Corporation, Inc., a company that markets tires for the automotive replacement market, is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include a strong market position. Its weakness is a limited...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Tire Business;10/28/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p0004
The article offers news brief related to tire industry as of October 28, 2013. It cites the appointment of Brant Wilson as the new senior vice president of TBC Corp. It states the release of Tire Industry Association (TIA)'s online version of its Basic Farm Tire Services (FTS) program which...
- CORRECTION. // Tire Business;8/3/2015, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p0004
A correction to the annual marketing groups report published in the July 20, 2015 print edition, which discussed American Kendra Rubber Ind. Co. Ltd.'s three-tiered Traction associate dealer program.
- He didn't like the dealership--so he bought it. McCarron, Kathy // Tire Business;5/7/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p1
The article discusses how a mechanic Patrick Tomas became the owner of tire store Agundis Tire Shop. It all started five years ago when Tomas walked numerous times into the shop in South San Francisco, California, for a set of new tires. Lastly Tomas approached the owner with his complaints and...
- Time to nominate 'humanitarian,' tweet. Zielasko, Dave // Tire Business;6/8/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p6
The article encourages readers to nominate someone from their dealership, community or elsewhere for the 2009 Tire Dealer Humanitarian Award to be given by the journal "Tire Business."