- Agricultural Chemicals Pester FMC Earnings. Nielsen, Karol // Chemical Week;9/15/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 34, p13
Reports that FMC, an agricultural chemicals company is expecting its 1999 third quarter operating earnings to fall below analysts' estimates due to weak insecticide sales. Role of low insect infestations in North American corn and cotton markets in the weak insecticide sales; Forecast by First...
- SWOT Analysis. // FMC Corporation SWOT Analysis;Sep2009, p1
A company profile of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based FMC Corporation, a diversified global chemical company, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information. A SWOT analysis is provided which includes strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for...
- DATAMONITOR: Cipla Limited. // Cipla Limited SWOT Analysis;Feb2012, p1
A company profile of Cipla Ltd., which is engaged in manufacturing prescription drugs, animal products, OTC (over-the-counter) products, bulk drugs, flavors and fragrances, and agrochemicals, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information,...
- FMC, Dow To Share Als. // Farm Chemicals International;Dec2006, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p6
The article reports that Dow AgroSciences LLC and FMC Corp. have reached an agreement to supply each other with active ingredient to create a soybean herbicide premix against glyphosate-resistant or tolerant weeds. Each firm will introduce its own brand of the herbicide for the 2007 growing...
- Rice Insecticides: A Huge, Constantly Growing Market. Zhang Weinong // China Chemical Reporter;5/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p27
The article reports on the market performance of rice insecticides in China. It mentions that demand for rice insecticides is rising annually in the country. It also states that the number of alternative products entered the market following the prohibition of the highly toxic insecticide...
- FMC Corporation Opens New Asia Innovation Center in Shanghai. // China Chemical Reporter;8/6/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p10
The article reports on the opening of the Asia Innovation Center by FMC Corp. in the Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park in the Pudong area of Shanghai, China.
- FMC Curtails H2O2. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/08/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 13, p2
Reveals the North American hydrogen peroxide capacity that FMC Corp. has idled at its Bayport, Texas and Prince George, British Columbia, Canada facilities. Reason for the production curtailment; Factor that affected the demand for hydrogen peroxide in North America.
- FMC Upgrades Its Core Industrial, Specialty Chemicals. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;09/13/99, Vol. 256 Issue 11, p32
Announces the plans of the FMC Corp. to strengthen its industrial and specialty chemicals businesses. Comments from Robert I. Harries, chemical products group vice-president for FMC; Information on Astaris LLC, the company's joint venture with Solutia Inc.; Overview of the company's industrial...
- Cipla Limited SWOT Analysis. // Cipla Limited SWOT Analysis;Apr2014, p1
A SWOT analysis of Cipla Ltd. is presented.