- Npcil-areva pact will help shed light on technical aspects of jaitapur plant. // FRPT- Energy Snapshot;5/3/2015, p16
The article reports a Pre-Engineering Agreement (PEA) signed between Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Areva, a French multinational on 10th April 2015, will help bring clarity on the technical aspects of the Jaitapur Nuclear Project and will help in making a safety assessment.
- Gulf states consider takeover of major French nuclear firm. // Geo-Strategy Direct;1/27/2010, p1
The article reports that at least two Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states were considering the acquisition of France's nuclear energy major, Areva SA. According to industry sources, Kuwait and Qatar were keen on the takeover as a means to acquire nuclear energy technology and accelerate Gulf...
- Entergy Corporation SWOT Analysis. // Entergy Corporation SWOT Analysis;Jun2013, p1
A business analysis of Entergy Corporation, an energy company involved in electric power production and retail electric distribution, is presented, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced. Strengths include a diverse customer base and strong nuclear power...
- Testing System. // Nuclear Plant Journal;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p11
The article offers brief information on BEATRICE, a nuclear testing system from nuclear power solutions provider Areva SA.
- FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION SWOT Analysis. // Citizens Communications Company SWOT Analysis;Jun2013, p1
A business analysis of Frontier Communications Corporation, a rural telecommunications carrier, is presented, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include having a significant capital investments. Weaknesses include customer...
- SWOT Analysis. // Areva SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p5
The article assesses the business strengths and weaknesses and forecasts opportunities and threats to Areva, a provider of nuclear power generation and electricity transmission and distribution solutions headquartered in Paris, France. Strengths discussed include the company's vertically...
- Company Overview. // Areva SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p4
The article presents information on energy solutions provider Areva Inc. Areva provides solutions for nuclear power generation, electricity transmission and distribution among others. It is headquartered in Paris, France. The revenues, operating profit and net profit of the company are mentioned.
- SWOT Analysis. // Areva SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p5
The article focuses on the strengths and weaknesses of energy solutions provider Areva Inc. Areva is the provider of technological solutions for nuclear power generation and electricity transmission and distribution as well as producer of uranium. It benefits from its vertically integrated...
- Field of Dreams. Crumley, Bruce // Time International (Atlantic Edition);8/17/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 6, p37
The article discusses French nuclear-energy company Areva. Under chief executive Anne Lauvergeon, Areva has grown into a conglomerate that seems well-positioned to take advantage of renewed interest in nuclear energy. However, its construction of a reactor in Finland has been marked by delays...