Two Credit Execs Depart Citadel
- Hedge Fund Giant Citadel Launches I-Bank. Terzo, Gerelyn // High Yield Report;5/4/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p19
The article reports on Citadel Securities' launch of an investment bank. In lieu with the move, the company appointed Todd Kaplan as head of investment banking while Brian Maier and Carl Mayer were appointed as head of industry groups and head of leveraged finance, respectively. According to...
- Credit Officials Exit Citadel Securities. Sheahan, Matthew // American Banker;1/5/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 3, p16
Brief information is given about personnel changes at Citadel Securities firm which are the departures of Chris Boas, Carl Mayer, and Brad Kurtzman and the replacement of Mayer by Citadel's leveraged finance executive John Kilgallon.
- IN BRIEF. // Crain's New York Business;5/4/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p2
The article offers business news briefs in the U.S. including the drop in restaurant salaries in New York City, the diversification of Citadel Securities LLC into investment banking in Chicago, Illinois, and the launch of the new research Web site REonomy.com.
- Citadel Flies By with Allegiant Travel TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p32
The article focuses on a term loan marketed by Citadel Securities for Allegiant Travel.
- Citadel Securities Joins LCH.Clearnet's SwapClear Service. D'Antona Jr., John // Tradersmagazine.com;10/21/2015, p2
The article announces that global market-maker in the equities, stock options, treasuries and foreign exchange Citadel Securities LLC has joined the SwapClear of LCH.Clearnet as a clearing member.
- Thinking Small. Chapman, Peter // Traders Magazine;Feb2013, Vol. 26 Issue 345, p1
The article reports that Cantor Fitzgerald LP, a financial services firm, is targeting wholesaling business in order to provide services to the retail order brokers. According to trading industry veteran Jim Smyth, the firm administration made a strategic decision to establish a retail...
- Citadel Tries to Make a Market in Berlin. DUMIAK, MICHAEL // Securities Industry News;12/14/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p12
The article reports on the move of Citadel Securities, the market-making unit of Chicago, Illinois' Citadel Investment Group, to penetrate the market in Berlin, Germany by buying the majority shares in the European trading platform Equiduct, which is under the auspices of Berlin BÃ¶rse. It is...
- Milken Speakers Laud Both Technology and Regulation. WEBSTER, KEELEY // Bond Buyer;5/1/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33904, p6
The article offers information on the advancement in the information technology (IT) and regulations that lead to the transparency and the democratization of the financial markets. According to Jamil Nazarali, head of Citadel Execution Services at Citadel Securities LLC, the progress and...
- REDI or Not. D'Antona Jr., John // Traders Magazine;Sep2013, Vol. 26 Issue 352, p1
The article focuses on the consortium REDI Holdings, a broker-neutral business model launched by the investment bank Goldman Sachs & Co. It mentions that REDI Holdings was made out of a spin off by Goldman Sachs with several financial services providers including Bank of America, Barclays PLC,...