Refi Deals Revive Junk Bond Market
- Regal Prices $150M in Upsized HY Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p3
The article reports on the pricing by Regal Entertainment on January 10, 2011 of a 150 million U.S. dollars upsized drive-by high yield offering.
- Charter Drives By with $750M Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p12
The article reports on the plan of Saint Louis, Missouri-based cable service company Charter Communications to sell 750 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds.
- Charter Issues $1B in Drive-By HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p39
The article reports on a drive-by junk bond of 1 billion U.S. dollars issued by Charter Communications on September 20, 2010.
- Charter Issues $1.5B in Upsized HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p6
The article reports that Charter Communications is selling junk bonds worth 1.5 billion U.S. dollars.
- Charter Taking Out TL with $1B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p33
The article reports on the 1-billion U.S. dollar high-yield bond issue from Charter Communications.
- Three Companies Add $1.3B to HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/5/2011, p12
The article discusses the junk bonds being sold by three companies, namely Charter Communications' 750 million dollar senior unsecured notes due 2020, Horsham's 300 million dollar senior notes, and PHH's 250 million dollar senior notes due on 2019.
- Charter Prices $1.25B in New Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/13/2012, p14
The article reports on the 1.25 billion U.S. dollar upsized, drive-by high yield deal sold by Charter Communications.
- Cablevision, Charter Rework Debt. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/5/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p27
Reports on the decision of Cablevision Systems Corp. and Charter Communications Inc. to refinance some of their debts. Plan of Cablevision to buy shares in its holding company CSC Holdings; Interest savings of Cablevision; Plan of Charter to take out a bank facility and issue senior notes.
- Cable TV Operator Refinances Debt. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Jun2004, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p58
Reports on the issuance of senior second-lien notes by Charter Communications Inc., the third-largest cable-TV operator in the U.S. Use of the issue in refinancing the debt of certain subsidiaries; Corporate loss in the first quarter of 2004.