Flows Into HY and Loan Funds Increase
- Investors Step Up Junk Bond Fund Purchases. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/7/2012, p10
The article reports that high yield bond funds took in 1.19 billion U.S. dollars of new money for the week ended May 2, 2012 as confirmed by Lipper FMI.
- HY Fund Flows Turn Positive, Loan Outflows Slow. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/17/2011, p17
The article discusses the report of Lipper Fund Market Information (FMI) on purchases of high yield bond funds for the week ended October 12, 2011.
- HY Fund Flows Turn Positive. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/11/2011, p16
The article reports that according to Lipper FMI, junk bond fund flows ending on July 6, 2011 were positive after investors put in 884.5 million dollars into high yield funds, compared to the 321 million dollars they withdrew the week before, thus ending a five week surge in withdrawals.
- Loan Inflows Hit Record, HY Funds Jump Also. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p27
The article focuses on a report from Lipper FMI, which indicated that flows into leveraged loan funds reached a weekly high for the week ending February 9, 2011 while junk bond funds also posted increases in its weekly flows.
- HY Funds See Positive Flows. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p26
The article reports on data released by Lipper FMI which found that junk bonds posted a net gain in flows to 315 million U.S. dollars for the week ending May 4, 2011.
- Fund Flows Don't Quit. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p22
The article focuses on a report by Lipper FMI which showed positive flows into high yield bond and leveraged loan funds for the week ending August 25, 2010.
- Fund Flows Turn Positive. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/12/2011, p23
The article reports on the positive flow of funds into both junk bond and leveraged loan funds for the week that ended December 7, 2011, according to Lipper FMI.
- Inflows Continue for HY, Loan Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/23/2012, p11
The article reports on the 1.35 billion U.S. dollars in funds that flowed to both junk bonds and leveraged loans for the week ended January 18, 2012 according to Lipper FMI.
- Investors Slow Purchases of HY Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/5/2012, p29
The article reports that new junk bond fund flow for the week ended February 29, 2012 totalled 565 million dollars, a decline from the previous week's total of 837 million dollars, according to Lipper FMI.