Knight Consolidates Broker Dealers
- Knight Libertas Adds to Fixed Income Group. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p10
The article announces the hiring of Charles Mounts and Sean Dowd at Knight Libertas, a subsidiary of Knight Capital Group.
- Newly Rebranded ValuBond Is More Open, Says Knight. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;1/28/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p1
The article reports on the formation of Knight BondPoint through the acquisition of ValuBond by Knight Capital Group for $18.2 million in the U.S. Knight has several plans for Knight BondPoint including upgrading its structured-products module and improving its workflow as well as the execution...
- Trade-Through Fight Now With INET. Clary, Isabelle // Securities Industry News;10/6/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p1
Reports on the merger of Instinet with trading systems. Effect of the merger on Island, an electronics communications network; Plan of Instinet to restructure its value-added brokerage and execution business into incorporated subsidiaries; Information on companies under the Instinet Group.
- Charting the technology shakeout. // Logistics Today;Sep2003, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p19
Reports on developments pertaining to the operations and reorganization of various business logistics firms in the U.S. compiled as of September 2003. Changes in parent companies and their subsidiaries; Corporate mergers; Name changes.
- Company Spotlight: Kao Corporation. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Mar2007, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p95
The article reports on the consolidation plan of Kao Hanbai and Kao Cosmetic Sales, the subsidiaries of Kao Corp. in Japan. Accordingly, the said plan has been carried out as part of the reorganization of the company's structure. Moreover, Kao is also planning to introduce new business units...
- KCG Holdings Seeks $860M in Debt. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;5/20/2013, p12
The article reports that KCG Holdings will issue a 555 million dollars senior secured credit facility and 305 million dollars senior secured second-lien notes, with proceeds to go to the 1.3 billion dollars planned merger of Knight Capital Group and GETCO Holding Co.
- Diversification and the Legal Organization of the Firm. Bethel, Jennifer E.; Liebeskind, Julia Porter // Organization Science;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p49
The existing literature on the relationship between strategy and structure tends to ignore the legal dimension of the organization of diversified firms. Yet, there is considerable variation in the legal organization of diversified firms; while some of these firms are organized as simple...
- After Acquiring ABDick, Presstek Restructures. Beals, Stephen // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;2/9/2005, Vol. 4 Issue 21, p5
The article reports that Presstek Inc. has made several simultaneous announcements regarding a substantial restructuring at its newly acquired ABDick subsidiary, as well as at Presstek itself. According to the announcement Susan McLaughlin was named the new president of ABDick and senior vice...
- Excel to Consolidate U.S. Operations. // Finishing Today;Sep2006, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the consolidation of the two U.S. operations of EXEL North America Inc. to Michigan. The General Industrial Division in West Chicago, Illinois and an Automotive Division in Livonia, Michigan will operate as one in Michigan. All the company's services will be merged into...