Banks Prep $1.025B TL for Jo-Ann LBO
- Buy-out firm in on Australia gold producer. Schwimmer, Anne // Pensions & Investments;8/9/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p9
Reports on Leonard Green & Associates' acquisition of the Australian Resources Investment & Mining Co. Cost; Renaming as Australia Resources & Mining; Entering the Australian Stock Exchange.
- Hilco Exits Tommy Armour. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/3/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p6
The article reports that the Tommy Armour golf brand has been acquired by The Sports Authority, owned by Leonard Green & Partners.
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // Pumper;Oct2012, p84
The article offers industry news briefs as of October, 2012 including opening of new by Gardner Denver Nash LLC in Pennsylvania, acquisition of Fleetsource Co. by D & W Diesel Inc and Tank Holding Corp. by Leonard Green & Partners LP.
- Price Talk Set on Jo-Ann Buyout Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p6
This article reports on the price talk established by banks shopping a term loan for Leonard Green & Partners' buyout of Jo-Ann Stores.
- BJs Launches $2.58B Buyout Financing. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/12/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p10
The article reports on the financing deal launched by BJ's Wholesale Club Inc. for its buyout by Leonard Green & Partners LP and CVC Capital Partners.
- Prospect Medical Deal Features HY Repurchase. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p34
The article focuses on a 363-million-U.S. dollar deal between Leonard Green & Partners and Prospect Medical Holdings, in which the private equity firm agreed to acquire the hospital operator for 8.50 dollars per share and includes the assumption of about 158 million dollars in debt through a...
- Hollywood Video looks to chart a private course. DesJardins, Doug // DSN Retailing Today;4/19/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the plan of Hollywood Video to go private in the summer of 2004 pending shareholders' approval of a multimillion-dollar buyout offer from an investment group headed by Leonard Green & Partners. Agreement of the retailer's board of directors to an offer that specifies the returns each...
- Hollywood: Able To Entertain Junk Investors? Cohen, Judith Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/24/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p1
Reports on the acquisition of Hollywood Entertainment Corp. by Leonard Green & Partners on March 29, 2004. Opinion of Roger King, an analyst at research firm CreditSights, on the acquisition; Details of the acquisition contract; Potential problem posed by the acquisition; Earnings of Hollywood...
- White Cap Industries Buyout Should Sail. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the status of the White Cap Industries Inc. buyout by an affiliate of Leonard Green & Partners LP. Worth of the offer; Views on the deal; What company will finance the buyout.