Cemex to Cement $1B in HY Bonds
- Cemex Refinances. // Concrete Producer;Sep2009, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p14
The article reports that the Mexican concrete and cement company Cemex has refinanced its debt. The debt stems from the acquisition of Rinker Materials in 2007 for 15 billion U.S. dollars. A total of 75 banks and noteholders have benefited from the refinancing. The debt is expected to be fully...
- Cemex Dominican Republic Wins Court Case. // Rock Products;Sep2015, Vol. 118 Issue 9, p52
The article reports on the decision of the Supreme Court of the Dominican Republic that overturns the decision of the Civil Court in San Pedro that ordered Cemex Dominican Republic to pay $19.8 million to the municipality of Quisqueya
- CEMEX LAUNCHES NEW CORPORATE WEBSITE. // Cement Americas;Mar/Apr2011, p6
The article reports on the announcement of the launch of the newly redesigned corporate website of Cemex S.A.B. de C.V. of Monterrey, Mexico at www.cemex.com in February 2011.
- Cemex pay-out agreed. // International Construction;Dec2011, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p10
The article reports that Cemex SAB de CV will receive a compensation worth 600 million U.S. dollars from the government in Venezuela in 2011.
- Cemex celebrates 10-year listing anniversary on NYSE. // Rock Products;Sep/Oct2009 Cement Americas Supp, Vol. 112, p4
The article announces the tenth anniversary celebration of Cemex S.A.B. de C.V. as a public company listed in the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) held in company headquarters in Monterrey, Mexico on September 9, 2009.
- SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AUDIT: IMPROVED SAFETY, LOWER CARBON. // Concrete Products;May2011, Vol. 114 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the efforts of the cement producer Cemex SAB de CV to mention significant progress in workplace safety, climate change, nature preservation, and community participation at its 2010 Sustainable Development Report.
- EUROPEAN MARKETS TEST CEMEX GLOBAL BRAND. // Concrete Products;May2011, Vol. 114 Issue 5, p9
The article reports on the promotion of the global ready mixed brand, Promptis, from the cement producer Cemex SAB de CV in Europe.
- CEMEX COMPLETES EURUS WIND FARM CONSTRUCTION. // Rock Products;Jan/Feb2010 Cement Americas Supp, p7
The article announces the completion of the installation of the wind turbines at the EURUS wind farm of Cemex S.A.B. de C.V. in Mexico in November 2009.
- CEMEX UNVEILS CONSERVATION BOOK IN COPENHAGEN. // Rock Products;Jan/Feb2010 Cement Americas Supp, p10
The article reports on the launch of the book "The Wealth of Nature," by Cemex S.A.B. de C.V. at the company's Conservation Book Series held in Copenhagen, Denmark in December 2009.