JPMorgan Talks Price on CommScope TL
- JPMorgan Kicks Off $1B CommScope TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p23
The article reports that JPMorgan will start arranging a 1 billion U.S. dollar term loan on January 12, 2011 to support Carlyle Group's acquisition of CommScope.
- JPM Prices Financing for Telecom Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // American Banker;1/6/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 4, p2
The article reports on a 2011 announcement from the bank J. P. Morgan Chase & Co., in which the bank indicated that it had established pricing on a term loan which would be used to back the financial firm Carlyle Group LLC's acquisition of the telecommunications infrastructure provider CommScope...
- JPMorgan Talks Price on Carlyle CLO. // High Yield Report;5/28/2012, p17
The article reports on the price guidance established by JPMorgan on a 513.35 million U.S. dollar collateralized loan obligation it is marketing for Carlyle Investment Management.
- Acosta Sells $800M in HY Below Price Talk. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/22/2014, p10
The article reports on the senior notes offering launched by sales and market firm Acosta as of September 2014. Topics covered include the firm's plan to use the proceeds from the offering to fund its buyout by The Carlyle Group, a global asset management firm, and the financial services firms...
- JPM, BofA to Shop $1.75B TLB for DaVita. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p4
This article reports on the plan of J.P. Morgan and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to begin searching for a term loan B for DaVita, a provider of kidney dialysis services.
- JPMorgan Shops $300M TL for Global Auto Care Buyout. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p13
The article reports on move of JPMorgan to start shopping a 300 million U.S. dollars term loan for Global Auto Care.
- JPMorgan Cuts Pricing on Savers TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p2
This article reports on the move of J.P. Morgan to negotiate a term loan to help thrift-store chain Savers in 2011.
- JPMorgan Cuts Pricing on Savers TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p2
The article reports that as of February 2011, JPMorgan is offering bids for a 460 million dollar term loan to refinance a debt by Savers, a thrift-store chain.
- JPMorgan Talks Price on Sram's Refi TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p34
The article reports that JPMorgan has set the price for term loans valued at 790 million U.S. dollars which it seeks to refinance debt.