Regal Prices $150M in Upsized HY Drive-By
- Refi Deals Revive Junk Bond Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p27
The article reports on the number of refinancing deals in the high yield market as of January 10, 2011. These include the 750 million U.S. dollar senior unsecured notes due 2019 from Charter Communications, the 500 million U.S. dollar in senior notes due 2021 and senior notes due 2041 from...
- Exhibs raise VOD war cry. Graser, Marc // Daily Variety;4/11/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 6, p1
The article reports on the threat from exhibitors to studios relative to the introduction of premium video-on-demand (VOD) service in which largest theater owners including Regal Entertainment Inc. demand to know which film would appear on Home Premiere, DirecTV, and cabler.
- Fervent filmgoers help Regal revs rise. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;2/8/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 24, p8
The article reports on the increase of the net income of Regal Entertainment from $4 million to $37 million in the last quarter of 2012.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.
- Junk market conditions said to be near perfect. Bender, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p16
Reports on the growth of the junk bonds market in the United States. Factors creating the near-perfect condition of the market; Top high-yield debt deals as of June 24, 1997; Growth of the junk bonds market in Europe; Expansion of Rule 144A; Excesses of the inflows into the high-yield mutual funds.
- Rhodia, Impress Occupy Europe, as US Buys Up Deal Deluge. Appin, Rick; Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;5/26/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p11
Presents an update on the high-yield market in the United States, as of May 25, 2003.
- Heavy volume, but some are walking on eggshells. // High Yield Report;08/03/98, Vol. 9 Issue 31, p5
Focuses on the high level of transactions in the new issues market in the United States. Value of deals in junk bond pricing on July 30, 1998; Identification of scheduled transaction for the market; Information on a $1 billion dollar deal of the PetroDrill company.