Jefferies to Shop $170M LBO TL
- Irving Place Exits Stuart Weitzman. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/10/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p29
The article reports that Irving Place Capital exited its 2005 investment in Stuart Weitzman Holdings through a sale to Jones Apparel Group.
- WEEK ON THE WEB. // Crain's Detroit Business;8/16/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p30
The article offers news briefs related to business in Detroit, Michigan. Pet Supplies Plus Corp. will be acquired by private-equity firm Irving Place Capital. Allan Gilmour, former vice-president of Ford Motor Co., has been appointed interim president of Wayne State University. The Detroit Lions...
- Syndicated loans: Banks are best. de Giorgio, Emmanuelle Moor // African Business;Nov96, Issue 215, p36
Discusses the effectivity of syndicated loans offered by African banks. Extension of maturities beyond one year; London Inter-Bank Offered Rate (LIBOR) floating rate of interest as basis for loan pricing; Factors which banks rely on in the syndication of mandates; Process of syndication;...
- U.S. Syndicated loan volume exceeds $1 trillion mark in 1997. // Business Credit;Feb98, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p60
Focuses on the growth of syndicated commerical and industrial loan volume in the United States in 1997. Estimated amount of money the volume made; Reference to the Loan Pricing Corporation (LPC); Comments from Jim Davis, president of LPC; Circumstances surrounding the increase.
- Syndicated loans: Hot--or too hot? // U.S. Banker;Apr97, Vol. 107 Issue 4, p14
Reports on the total syndicated loan volume in the United States in 1996. Percent increase over the 1995 volume; Most active lender in 1996; Variety of factors behind the continued growth in syndications.
- Syndicated loan market roars back to life in second quarter. Garrity, Brian // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/21/97, Vol. 63 Issue 29, p22
Focuses on the status of syndicated loans in the United States for the second quarter of 1997. Refinancing trend during the period giving strength to syndicates; Surge in new money transactions; Comments from market analysts.
- Bank loan market remains strong, shows signs of credit discipline. Strauss, Jennifer C. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/97, Vol. 63 Issue 42, p21
Looks at the performance of the syndicated loan market for the third quarter of 1997 in the United States. Factors contributing to the increase in the volume of syndicated loan; Estimated amount of bank loans; Companies involved with troubled syndications.
- Volume soars and spreads shrink in odd year for syndicated loans. Strauss, Jennifer // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/26/98, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p12
Reflects on the performance of the syndicated loan market in 1997. Evolution of syndicated lending deal structures; Increase in volume of syndication loans underwritten; Impact of the Asian financial crisis on the market; Chase Manhattan's domination of the loan dealing business; Rise in merger...
- IN MARKET. // Bank Loan Report;7/16/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p10
Presents updates on syndicated loans in the U.S. as of July 12, 2001. Borrowers; Lead banks; Types of loans.