Fire breaks out at design expo
- Earls court in flexible move. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p8
Reports on the exhibition building Earls Court in London, England. Information on plans to Ã· Hall One in the building using a grid; Specialist appointed to develop and install the grid; Advantage of the division.
- Catering for everyone. // Leisure & Hospitality Business;1/24/2002, p23
Provides information on Hotelympia, a hospitality industry show at Earls Court from March 4-8, 2002. Event that will be incorporated in the show; Features of the exhibits.
- Wine list focus for Restaurant Show. // Harpers Wine & Spirit;9/11/2012, Issue 89, p6
The article offers information on the Drinks Quarter at the Restaurant Show to be held at Earl's Court 2 in London, England from October 8 to 10, 2012.
- CLONEZONE EARLS COURT: STORE RE-OPENING. // BOYZ;12/4/2014, Issue 1214, p22
A review is offered for the retail store Clonezone located in Earl's Court, London, England.
- Ideal exposure. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p22
Highlights the Autumn Ideal Home Show at the Earls Court in London, England. Areas of home interest covered by the show; Main attractions of the show; Sponsors of the event.
- BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;7/14/2006, Issue 5496, p51
The article offers information about the furniture firm Ikea UK. The Swedish firm exhibited broken furniture at the London Interiors Event. The event was held at Earls Court in London, England on July 3, 2006. It was disheartening for attendants of the event to see such a bad delivery from one...
- From medallion men to emerging makers. // Crafts (0306610X);Sep/Oct2010, Issue 226, p20
The article reviews the exhibition "International Jewelry London," at Earl's Court Exhibition Centre in London, England from September 5-8, 2010.
- THE DM SHOW. // Precision Marketing;10/22/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 1, special section p1
Presents the show guide highlights for the DM Show from October 26 - 28, 2004 in Earls Court, London, England. Seminar programme; Show highlights; Exhibitor listings; Floorplan.
- Billy in London. // Time;6/10/1966, Vol. 87 Issue 23, p86
The article focuses on the evangelist Billy Graham. It discusses his spiritual rally at the Earl's Court arena in London, England that has 19,000 spellbound opening-night listeners. It mentions that his headquarters in London had increased to 40 full-time staff including twelve associate...