Field agency Impetus unveils free work offer
- Sight of fake camera too much for fame-crazy popsters. // Marketing Week;12/21/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 50, p11
The article reports that Agency Impetus has conducted a spoof vox pop in Nottingham, England. It mentioned that the agency was promoting Virgin Mobile Telecoms Ltd. using fake television crews to spoof some wannabe actors or singers. Then, the crew was spotted by a disciple of the Malcolm...
- JUST THE JOB. // Marketing (00253650);2/9/2005, p87
The article informs that before executive Jon Kelly took up this role at field marketing agency Impetus, he was a jobbing actor who worked as a promotional staffer on the side. He quickly realised that he could approach selling as he would a performance and create a bit of 'retailtainment' for...
- AD OF THE MONTH. // AdMedia;Feb2011, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p14
The article presents several advertising campaigns in New Zealand, including campaign created by DDB Group New Zealand for SKY Television's Rugby World Cup, a newspaper advertisement created by Ogilvy for Brothers In Arms, and the television campaign created by Clemenger BBDO Wellington for the...
- TV TOP 10. // AdMedia;Feb2011, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p32
The article features the top 10 advertising campaigns in New Zealand, based on a December 2010 survey, including the Lotto Wilson campaign by DDB, the ASB Sheep campaign by Droga5, and the Kiwi Xmas campaign by TBWA.
- Hey, nobody's perfect, not even tech-ad makers. Johnson, Bradley // Advertising Age;11/11/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 46, pA28
Looks at several advertising campaigns that were failures. The 1985 SuperBowl spot; IBM Corp.'s first major campaign; Japan's Nippon Steel's launch of Librex Systems; Other campaigns.
- Their favorite group is men without hats. // Advertising Age's Creativity;Mar1997, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p9
Presents information on the poster in Princess Foufou's debut advertising campaign in New York. Inspiration for the poster; Photographer, and creative director for the poster.
- Tangled up in a brew. // Advertising Age's Creativity;Mar1997, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p9
Presents information on the advertising campaign of Paul Keye & Partners, and director Preuit Holland of General Idea, for The Century Council. Target market of the advertisements; Producer, amd editor of the advertisements.
- Quick cuts. // Advertising Age's Creativity;Mar1997, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p35
Presents news briefs relating to the advertising industry in the United States. Citing Bob Johnson, an actress who appeared in a Fallon McElligott Holiday Inn advertisement; Criticism of a advertisement for Pringles; Other information.
- Reviews. DeBellis, Izzy; Peterson, Jason // Advertising Age's Creativity;Mar1997, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p38
Reviews the advertising campaign of Tool of North America agency for client Fox National Hockey League hockey.