Organic range targets drivers
- Brits want to give table manners the elbow says Enjoy. Arnold, Matthew // Marketing (00253650);12/13/2001, p44
Focuses on the dining habits with festive instore campaign of the Enjoy Organic Company in London, England. Launch of tortilla and cake finger food ranges of the Enjoy Organic; Concern of women to table manners; Details on the survey regarding table manners.
- DVLA seeks ad agency for registration ask. // Marketing Week;4/17/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p10
Reports on the creation of campaign to alert motorists to changes in the law relating to vehicle registration by the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency. Issuance of log books for vehicles during 2004; Move of DVLA to establish a campaign for V5 vehicle registration document.
- Bunfight makes us all cross. // Marketing (00253650);1/16/2003, p52
Focuses on advertisement for soft fruit buns of Enjoy Organic Co. prepared for Easter. Description of the buns.
- Table manners get the elbow. // Marketing Week;12/6/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p32
Reports the anti-etiquette campaign led by Enjoy Organics Co. in Great Britain. Initiative of Enjoy Organics for eating; Declaration of anti-etiquette campaign; Distribution of elbow pad for every 10 pounds of purchase of finger food.
- Enjoy Organic to pull out of grocery market. // Marketing Week;4/10/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p6
Reports on the business plans of Enjoy Organic Co. Discontinuance of the grocery business of the company; Investments on bread products; Creation of an integrated advertisement campaign.
- RAC offers live local traffic data in overhaul of online presence. McCormick, Andrew // New Media Age;6/29/2006, p6
The article announces the decision of motoring organisation RAC to launch an interactive advertising campaign offering drivers live local traffic information as part of a major overhaul of its Web presence. Interactive banner advertisements enable drivers to select a region of Great Britain to...
- Mercedes plans test-drive push for Vito van. // Precision Marketing;9/19/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p6
Reports on Mercedes-Benz's launching of a campaign for its Vito marque to encourage people to sign up for test drive. Design of the initiative by Maher Bird Associates; Target of the campaign on van owners and drivers.
- MARKETPLACE. // Tire Business;7/30/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p26
The article presents news briefs related to the tire industry. A study by a women's car insurance specialist found that despite the lack of year-round warmth in Great Britain, the number of women driving automobiles with folded roofs has trebled in the past 10 years. A nonprofit group Ecology...
- Would You Wrap Your Car in an Ad for $400? Lopez, Steve // Time;7/17/2000, Vol. 156 Issue 3, p6
Discusses the use of vinyl-wrapped automobiles in advertising. Example of Autowraps.com and its competitors in California; Amount paid to drivers for advertising; Scarcity and demand for outdoor advertising space.