Olympia to stage safety congress
- Editorial. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p5
Editorial. Focuses on the plans of the periodical 'Marketing Event,' in 2002. Information on an independent health and safety conference supported by the periodical; View of the periodical on the forum of Association of Exhibition Organisers.
- Safety forum date put back. // Marketing Event;Jan2002, p6
Focuses on the postponement of the health and safety conference by Event Projects until June 2002. Organization which supported the conference; Reason for the postponement.
- Conference focuses on accident prevention. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Mar2013, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p7
Information on topics discussed at the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) conference entitled "Prioritising accident prevention: a public health issue" held in March 2013 is presented, which include accident prevention, England's public health framework, and the advantage of...
- Beware of burnt-out cars and stolen spuds, warns David Newnham. Newnham, David // Nursing Standard;3/26/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p20
Information about several papers discussed at the Crucial Crew workshop in Great Britain. During the said event, experts discussed several health and safety facts about children's safety. The fire service taught them how to avoid setting their bedrooms alight and the police acted out a drama to...
- FSF packages European safety conference. Gilbert, Gordon A. // Business & Commercial Aviation;May98, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p28
Announces that the proceedings of the Flight Safety Foundation's 10th annual European Aviation Safety Seminar is available in print and compact disc format. Details on the conference; Contact point for information.
- Laboratory safety, health and the environment. // Nation's Health;Oct96, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p23
Announces the deadline for the submission of abstracts for the `Laboratory Safety & Environmental Management Conference 1997.' Requirements; Suggested topics; Contact information.
- Lab safety conference to be held in Boston. // Professional Safety;Jan96, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p14
Reports on the Laboratory Safety & Environmental Management (LS&EM) '96 conference on July 16-17, 1996 in Boston, Massachusetts. Programs and activities; Topic for discussion; Contact information.
- Laboratory safety conference issues call for technical papers. // Professional Safety;Dec97, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p14
Presents information on the Laboratory safety and environmental management (LS&EM). Details on LS&EM professionals beings asked to produce abstracts for the presentation of LS&EM '98; Dates of the conference; Place where the conference will be held; Suggestion on topics for the abstracts;...
- CFIT and long-range jets headline safety seminar. L.M. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Feb95, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p28
Reports about the issues to be discussed in Flight Safety Foundation's seventh annual European Aviation Safety Seminar at Amsterdam, Netherlands, scheduled to start on February 28, 1995.