DTIC Seeks R&D in Homeland Security Areas
- The Information Business. Schwalb, Sandy // Defense AT&L;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p44
Reports on the importance of the Defense Technical Information Center to collect and distribute authoritative Department of Defense scientific, research and engineering information to the defense community in the U.S. Range of defense-related information and export results to desktop...
- Current Materials of Interest. // Army Lawyer;Jul2008, Issue 422, p105
The article offers information on the availability of deskbooks and materials of The Judge Advocate General's School, U.S. Army (TJAGLCS), to support resident course instruction. It states that much of this material is useful to judge advocates and government civilian attorneys who are unable to...
- Wyle Wins Award To Analyze Ground Systems and Vehicles. // Electronic Design;11/7/2013, Vol. 61 Issue 13, pS12
The article reports that Wyle Laboratories Inc. has won a task order worth $39.9 million from the Defense Technical Information Center's Reliability Information Analysis Center to enhance the U.S. Army ground systems and vehicles.
- Calendar. // Information Today;Oct97, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p67
Presents a calendar of events for the months of November and December, 1997. Scheduled date for these events; Where the events would take place; Contact information.
- On the Move. // Information Today;Mar2011, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p6
The article presents updates on several executives in the U.S. information services industry, including the appointment of Matt Miszewski as senior vice president of the global public sector at Salesforce.com Inc., the election of John Kilcullen to Copyright Clearance Center's (CCC) board of...
- A Delicate Balance: National Security VS. Public Access. Klein, Bonnie; Schwal, Sandy // Computers in Libraries;Mar2005, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p16
This article explains the processes and the decisions that have been involved in the withdrawal of some government information from public release in the U.S. The Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) was established in 1945 as the Air Documents...
- Advancing clinical decision support using lessons from outside of healthcare: an interdisciplinary systematic review. Wu, Helen W.; Davis, Paul K.; Bell, Douglas S. // BMC Medical Informatics & Decision Making;2012, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p90
No abstract available.
- Current Materials of Interest. // Army Lawyer;Jul2009, Issue 434, p70
The article provides information on the availability of The Judge Advocate General's School, U.S. Army (TJAGSA) deskbooks and materials at the Defense Teachnical Information Center (DTIC) in the U.S. It says that these materials are useful to judge advocates and government civilian attorneys who...
- Language Module 13. Rondeau, Roger // Vocabula Review;Aug2008, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p1
The article offers information on the Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) in the U.S. It is said that DTIC is the Department of Defense's (DoD) largest resource for government-funded scientific, technical, engineering, and business-related information that rests in technical information...