Implant Sciences Corp. [IMSC]: Implant Secures Contracts in Far East
- Implant Sciences Receives $750K from DHS. // Airport Security Report;10/22/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p4
The article reports on the $750,000 phase II contract received by Implant Sciences Corp. from the Department of Homeland Security's Science & Technology Directorate in the U.S. Implant Sciences has been commissioned to bring the next phase of the handheld trace explosives sampler which will be...
- Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/17/2012, p1
This section offers technology news briefs. Implant Sciences has sold six Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 handheld explosives trace detectors for security purposes in a Lagos, Nigeria hotel. RELM Wireless has been awarded a 128,000 U.S. dollar task order contract under the Department of Homeland...
- Implant Sciences Nabs Awards in China, U.S. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/26/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p16
The article reports that Implant Sciences Corp. (IMSC) received its first orders for its Quantum Sniffer QS-B220 benchtop explosives and narcotics trace detector as well as orders for its QS-H150 handheld explosive trace detector.
- Implant Sciences Wins $1.2 Million Contract for Trace Detectors to EU Country. // Sensors;9/5/2014, p19
The article reports on the 1.2 million dollar worth of contract awarded to Implant Sciences Corp. to supply trace detectors to a customer in the European Union (EU).
- CardioTech, Implant Sciences to develop stent. McNulty, Mike // Rubber & Plastics News;10/1/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p6
Reports the agreement between CardioTech International Inc. and Implant Sciences Corp. to develop a urethane-covered stent in Woburn, Massachusetts. Use of the stent in the treatment of cardiovascular disease; Features of the stent; Query on durability of the stent.
- TOOLS & TECHNOLOGY. // HS Today;Oct2013, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p36
This section features several security technology systems and products, including AXIS A1001 Network DoorController, a network door controller software developed by Axis Communications, MorphoAccess SIGMA Series, a new of advanced fingerprint identification terminals from Morpho (Safran), and...
- Implant Sciences, TSL in CRADA to Optimize Benchtop Explosives Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/9/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p7
The article reports on a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement signed by Implant Sciences Corp. with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Directorate's Transportation Security Laboratory to optimize the QS-B220 benchtop explosives trace detection system.
- Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/26/2013, p1
The article presents news briefs from defense industries. BAE Systems has been given a contract by the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) to develop and demonstrate a non-contact method to detect explosives embedded or packaged in opaque media. Implant Sciences Corp. has got...
- TSA Awards Implant Sciences Potential $162 Million For ETDs. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;11/12/2014, p4
The article reports on a contract awarded to explosive trace sensors and systems manufacturer Implant Sciences Corp. (IMSC) by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to provide the agency with IMSC's Quantum Sniffer-B220 desktop explosive trace detectors (ETDs), as of November 2014.