Morpho Detection Notches $32M TSA Order for Trace Detectors
- UNDER CONTRACT. // Hill;11/21/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 133, p11
The article offers information on government contracts awarded to business enterprises including the agreements between U.S. Transportation Security Administration and Morpho Detection, U.S. Coast Guard and Ahtna Environmental and U.S. Postal Service (USPS) and Sierra Mechanical Contracting.
- Morpho Detection's CTX 9800 EDS Gets High-Speed Certification by TSA. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/2/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p6
The article announces the certification received by Morpho Detection's CTX 9800 DSi explosives detection system (EDS) as a high-speed system by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
- MORPHO WINS $221M TSA EDS SERVICE CONTRACT. // Airports International;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p42
The article focuses on the third consecutive Integrated Logistics Service (ILS) contract by from security services provider Morpho Detection from the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to manage its hold baggage explosives detection systems (EDS).
- MDI Announces First European Sale of CTX 5800 EDS. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/26/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p14
The article reports that Morpho Detection Inc. received its first European order for its CTX 5800 medium-speed, compact explosives detection system (EDS).
- Security Shortlines. // Air Safety Week;11/22/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p11
The article offers news briefs related to airport security. The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration has proposed that all pilot certificates should contain photos of the certificate holder. The Transportation Security Administration has awarded TASC the first task order under its Test and...
- High-Speed Checked Bag Bomb Detector Certified. // Airport Security Report;2/23/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p9
The article informs that the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has certified the CTX 9800 Dsi explosives detection system (EDS) of Morpho Detection Inc. Computed tomography (CT) imaging technology is used by the system, to create a three-dimensional image of each bag. Detailed...
- Shoe Scanners Revisited. // Airport Security Report;3/10/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p7
The article reports that the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is reviving an idea to scan shoes at airports. Many companies are offering shoe scanning devices and the TSA is planning to buy 100 of the devices by 2011. Morpho Detection is among the firms offering TSA shoe...
- More Itemiser DTS for U.S. Airports. // Airport Security Report;6/16/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p1
The article reports that Morpho Detection received an order from the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) that represents its largest single unit order in the U.S. The order involves 1,200 additional itemizer DX explosives trace detection ETD systems amounting to 35 million dollar. In...
- Contract Awards. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/23/2013, p6
This section offers news briefs related to the security technology industry as of October 2013. The U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has awarded Morpho Detection Inc. a 133 million dollar contract for the supply of the CTX 5800 explosive detection system. IBM was awarded an...