ATS Corp. [ATSC]: ATS Corp. in Mentor-ProtÃ©gÃ© Agreement with Projility
- How a mentor can direct your career. Cantore, Jean Ann // Career World;Feb96, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p13
Focuses on how mentoring can help in achieving one's career goals. Description of a mentor; How to find a mentor; How mentors can help one's career.
- Volunteer mentors empower inner-city youths. Rowe, P. // Children Today;Jan/Feb90, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p20
Describes the summer job placement program of the Southwest Neighborhood Assembly Youth Activities Task Force in Washington, D.C. Recruitment, training, and counseling of neighborhood minority youth; Breaking down economic and cultural barriers;Keeping overhead low through volunteers;...
- Using mentoring to improve academic programming for African American male youths with mild... Campbell-Whatley, Gloria D.; Algozzine, Bob // School Counselor;May97, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p362
Discusses the mentorship programs, a community- or school-based programs in which volunteers are paired with students to assist them with academic and behavioral problems during/after school. Application in the academic programming for African American male youths with mild disabilities; Primary...
- Personal contact key to mentoring success. Kirtland, Chad // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);3/11/96, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p8A
Focuses on the mentoring program in St. Bernard Housing Development in New Orleans. Comments by Ray Harris, director of Just For Boys, a mentoring program; What mentors are seen as; Implementation of a mentor training program by an organization, Each One Save One; Benefits of mentoring programs.
- The Mentor's cousin: The executive coach. Wooden, Cecelia // Healthcare Executive;Mar/Apr1998, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p41
Presents information on how an executive coach can enhance your performance, highlighting the goals of coaching and mentoring. Details on increasing your knowledge base and enhancing skills; Examination of career strategies; How an executive coach can help an individual avoid making mistakes.
- Find a geezer and start learning. Clark, Terry M. // Editor & Publisher;11/23/96, Vol. 129 Issue 47, p40
Relates the author's memories of his mentors and their influenced in his life and career as a teacher and journalist. Dean of Oklahoma journalism, Harry Heath; `Waurika News-Democrat's Donald J. Morrison's commitment to his town and family newspaper; `Duncan Banner's executive editor, Callaway...
- Mastering mentoring. // Across the Board;Jul/Aug93, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p62
Features a report by the U.S. Department of Education, titled `Executive Mentoring: Myths, Issues, Strategies'. Expecting failure in relationships; Requirements for being a mentor; Defining roles, expectations, and outcomes; Career movement for the other person.
- Dallas gives students an extra chance for success. // American City & County;Nov97, Vol. 112 Issue 12, p67
Presents information on the City of Dallas/Dallas Public Schools Mentors Project. Details on the project; Views of Scott Tims, an employee in the public works and transportation department on the project; Reference to the Partners in Education program.
- An introduction to mentorship. // British Dental Nurses Journal;Summer2012, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p25
The article offers information on the first of taster days on mentorship sponsored by Sonicare to be held at the Peepul Centre in Leicester, England on August 11, 2012.