Rapier secures BAE show work
- BAE WINS EUROPEAN SUSTAINMENT CONTRACT. // Defence Review Asia;Jun2010, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the five year, 150 million British pounds contract received by BAE Systems PLC from Eurofighter GmbH, in which the company will provide an avionic equipment repair for the latter's Typhoon fleets operated in Germany, Spain, and Great Britain.
- Curtiss-Wright Controls Helps BAE With Bradley. // Microwaves & RF;Jul2013, Vol. 52 Issue 7, pS12
The article reports on the contract received by the flight control products provider Curtiss-Wright Controls Inc. from the defence, security and aerospace company BAE Systems PLC to provide lifecycle management services for its Bradley Fighting Vehicle and Turret Drive Control Unit (TDCU).
- BAE wins $153.6M U.S. Army contract. DEINLEIN, JOSEPH // Central Penn Business Journal;10/10/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 42, p13
The article reports on the contract received by aerospace and defence company BAE Systems PLC from the U.S. Army in 2014 to convert 53 M88A1 recovery vehicles into M88A2 Heavy Equipment Recovery Combat Utility Lift Evacuation System (HERCULES) configuration.
- BAe on top form at Farnborough. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Oct98, p33
Discusses how the British Aerospace was able to achieve its goals at the Farnborough International airshow organized by the Society of British Aerospace Companies. Reputation of the British Aerospace; Details on the exhibition.
- Bids and deals. // Professional Engineering;5/11/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p8
The article presents news on bids and deals. It reports that BAE Systems Inc. has won an $834 million contract to produce the M777A1 howitzer for the U.S. Marines. The gun was designed and developed in Great Britain. It informs that BASF Corp. and Shell Chemicals Ltd. are to sell their joint...
- BIDS AND DEALS. // Professional Engineering;9/19/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p8
The article offers various bids and deals in engineering in Great Britain. BAE Systems PLC has chosen Saft to supply lithium-ion battery technology for its Talisman M autonomous underwater vehicle. A Â£1 million conveyors system capable of handling 1,000 orders an hour has been completed by...
- Many Firsts for Vehicles. // Armada International;Dec2009/Jan2010, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p26
The article provides information on the biennial Defence Systems and Equipment International (DSEi) Exhibition held from September 8 to 11 2009 at the Excel Centre in London, England. The BAE-146M aircraft which is aimed at the many air forces around the world that use small- and medium-sized...
- Product guide. // Automotive Engineer;Oct97, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p77
Reports on products launched in the field of automotive component technology at Autotech 1997, to be held at Birmingham, England from November 4-6, 1997. Introduction of Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning system by automobile supplies manufacturer Delphi Automotive Systems Inc.;...
- LESSONS FOR BUSINESS. // Training Magazine;Jan2005, p17
Previews the "Learning Technologies" exhibition and conference in London, England on January 26 to 27, 2005. Total number of exhibitors in the event; Learning technologies that will be featured in the exhibition; Information on a discussion to be conducted by Richard West, head of...