Earls court in flexible move
- Fire breaks out at design expo. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p11
Reports on a fire at the exhibit building Earls Court during the interior design show 100% Design in London, England on September 29, 2001. Cause of the fire; Effect of the fire on the show; Number of visitors of the show.
- Catering for everyone. // Leisure & Hospitality Business;1/24/2002, p23
Provides information on Hotelympia, a hospitality industry show at Earls Court from March 4-8, 2002. Event that will be incorporated in the show; Features of the exhibits.
- Ideal exposure. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p22
Highlights the Autumn Ideal Home Show at the Earls Court in London, England. Areas of home interest covered by the show; Main attractions of the show; Sponsors of the event.
- Wine list focus for Restaurant Show. // Harpers Wine & Spirit;9/11/2012, Issue 89, p6
The article offers information on the Drinks Quarter at the Restaurant Show to be held at Earl's Court 2 in London, England from October 8 to 10, 2012.
- CLONEZONE EARLS COURT: STORE RE-OPENING. // BOYZ;12/4/2014, Issue 1214, p22
A review is offered for the retail store Clonezone located in Earl's Court, London, England.
- BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;7/14/2006, Issue 5496, p51
The article offers information about the furniture firm Ikea UK. The Swedish firm exhibited broken furniture at the London Interiors Event. The event was held at Earls Court in London, England on July 3, 2006. It was disheartening for attendants of the event to see such a bad delivery from one...
- From medallion men to emerging makers. // Crafts (0306610X);Sep/Oct2010, Issue 226, p20
The article reviews the exhibition "International Jewelry London," at Earl's Court Exhibition Centre in London, England from September 5-8, 2010.
- THE DM SHOW. // Precision Marketing;10/22/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 1, special section p1
Presents the show guide highlights for the DM Show from October 26 - 28, 2004 in Earls Court, London, England. Seminar programme; Show highlights; Exhibitor listings; Floorplan.
- The Brit Awards. // Marketing (00253650);2/7/2007, p23
The article provides information on The Brit Awards to be held on February 14, 2007 at Earls Court in London, England. The award will be hosted by comedian Russell Brand, with backstage coverage by Fearne Cotton. The Outstanding Contribution to Music Award will be presented to Oasis, who will...