- JOB INTERVIEW. // Marketing (00253650);8/16/2001, p54
Interviews Julie Warren, commercial and marketing manager at Wembley Ltd. in Great Britain. Decision to get into marketing; Motivation for working with Wembley; Comments on the challenges facing the sector.
- New stead at Wicksteed. // Park World;Aug2013, p16
The article announces the appointment of Alasdair McNee as managing director of Wicksteed Park in England.
- Final hours at the twin towers? Bose, Mihir // Director;Feb1995, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p34
Focuses on the future of Wembley plc in Great Britain. Offers to buy the company; What sport that company is associated with; History of the company; Identity of serious bidders; Conflicts that have affected the company; Company's financial status.
- Wembley's back in the game. Robb, Liam // Management Today;Jun97, p70
Presents information on the bids for 120 million of Lottery money which the Wembley plc mandated for the transformation of the English National Stadium. Where the competition for the Lottery money mainly came from; Comments from Tony Banks, Labor Minister of Parliament for Newham North West.
- De Vere launches online planner. // Business Travel World;Apr2003, p44
Reports on the launch of a Web site specifically aimed at meeting planners by the British hotel group De Vere in 2003. Key purpose of the site; Features of the Web site; Benefits from the site according to Alasdair McNee, De Vere's director of marketing and strategy.
- De Vere hotels group makes it sales and marketing director redundant in restructure. // Marketing Week;10/18/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p7
Details the reorganization of De Vere Group in Great Britain. Selection of Alasdair McNee as director of strategy and marketing; Appointment of Nick Turner as director of sales; Sale of pub, restaurant and lodging businesses.
- Webley puts plans for overhaul on hold. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p5
Reports the delay in the redevelopment plans of Wembley company. Overview of the redevelopment plans; Reason for the delay.
- Wembley reveals plan to focus on track-base businesses. // Leisure & Hospitality Business;8/22/2002, p2
Reports on the plans of gaming and track entertainment group Wembley to focus on its track-based gaming operations following the disposal of a number of non-core businesses. Disposal of leisure and entertainment complex; Financial performance of the company.
- Stadium stall hits Wembley's plans. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;May2000, p6
Focuses on the stalled plans of Wembley in redeveloping the Wembley National Stadium. Role of the Brent Council in the approval of the plans; Effect of the stalled plans to the proposed hosting of the World Cup in 2006.