Clarion Events signs up to AEO
- In-house crews join AEO line-up. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p11
Reports on the membership of Centre Exhibitions (CE) and Clarion Events into the Association of Exhibition Organizers (AEO). Decision of the AEO to relax membership restrictions on venue-owned organizers; Plan of CE for an expansion; Importance of AEO membership to the exhibition industry.
- Top Drawer summer event. // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p2
Reports on the exhibit by design firms at the Top Drawer summer event from May 7-9, 2000 in London, England.
- DIARY. // Rail Business Intelligence;12/11/2008, Issue 332, p10
A calendar of events in London, England is presented which include "Transport Ticketing 09," at the Clarion Events Ltd. on January 27- 28, "Growth and The Capacity Challenge- an International Perspective," at the Railway Gazette International on March 10-11, 2008, and "Railtex 2009," at the Mack...
- Autumn Top Drawer set to be 10% bigger. // Cabinet Maker;8/10/2012, Issue 5800, p10
The article offers information on the trade show Top Drawer to be organized by Clarion Events Ltd. at Olympia conference centre in London during September 16-18, 2012.
- Spring spin-off for Top Drawer. // Marketing Event;May2001, p8
Reports that Clarion Events has launched Top Drawer Spring, the first major design-led gift and home accessory event for 2002. Objective and participants of the event.
- Revolution at the motor fair. // Marketing Event;May2001, p21
Reports the decision of organizer Clarion Events to revise the format of the London Motor Show in March 2001 in England. Participants of the automobile exhibition; Response toward the revised format; Aim of the revised format.
- Venue organiser attracts Kimble. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p4
Reports on the appointment of Simon Kimble to the managing directorship of Earls Court and Olympia's event organizing company Clarion Events. Professional background of Kimble; Speculation on the take over by Clarion Events of the International Motor Show at the NEC.
- IIR Workers join Clarion Events. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p8
Focuses on the acquisition of the exhibition shows `The Daily Telegraph' House and Garden Fair and Spirit of Christmas by Clarion Events in Great Britain. Target market of the Spirit of Christmas show; Show launched by Clarion in November 2001.
- Clarion Events plans London fairs spin-offs. // Event;Oct2002, p6
Reports on the plans of Clarion Events to launch regional versions of its London exhibitions at several British venues as of October 2002. Issue pointed out by Clarion managing director Simon Kimble with regard to the plans; Update on changes in the London Motor Show in England.