OXO prepares weekend tour
- If The Cap Fits. Corbet, John // NZ Marketing Magazine;Apr2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p31
Provides information on the promotional products industry. Increasing role in the marketing mix; Reason for the growth of the industry; Emphasis on service by companies.
- 5 THINGS YOUR MOTHER PROBABLY NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT MARKETING. // Electrical Wholesaling;Oct2002, Vol. 83 Issue 10, p28
Highlights key issues relevant to marketing. Strategies for marketing to customers and vendors; Tools for improving publicity; Development of a web site.
- Can't sell yourself? Montague, Claudia // Marketing Tools;Aug97, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p2
Editorial. Talks about marketing and the characteristics of perfect publicists. Realizing the strength of a company early in the game; Temptation of turning over the problem of marketing to an agency; Knowledge of the publicist about the client's products/services.
- `Manufactured' campaigns take a message and image. Culp, Mildred // San Diego Business Journal;07/20/98, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p45
Discusses the key elements in the success of marketing campaigns for influential individuals. Strong messages; Business acumen to recruit a team that will be successful; Enhancement of image by assuring a solid foundation; Skills to help market the person; Coaching ability.
- SEMNAL / SIGNAL. // Review of Management & Economic Engineering;2011, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p223
A bibliography is presented which includes journals "Journal of Engineering Studies and Research," "Management & Marketing, Challenges for the knowledge society," and "The valuation journal."
- Artlcles and news wanted on-three areas of marketing. // Marketing News;7/22/1983, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p2
The article focuses on a call by "Marketing News" for by-lined articles and news items regarding several areas of marketing to be featured in upcoming regular issues of the publication.
- 6 Marketing Mistakes Utilities Should Avoid. // American Gas;Sep99, Vol. 81 Issue 8, p36
Lists marketing mistakes which utilities should avoid. Waste of marketing dollars; Belief in market pilots; Use of the same models for commercial accounts; Failure to recognize changes in the market; Failure to provide leadership.
- Papa, don't preach. Edmondson, Brad // Marketing Tools;May95, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p92
Presents a hypothetical letter to performer Madonna from an integrated marketing firm in response to her public declaration of planning to have children. Ways in which Madonna can maximize the return of her investment on the children; Strategies for marketing her child and increasing its media...
- Industry tempers optimism with realism. Roghers, Danny // PRWeek (London);3/11/2011, p12
The author discusses the economic paradox faced by the public relations (PR) professionals despite thriving on optimism in Great Britain in March 2011. He says that the truth is that clients continue to pitch out PR business enthusiastically but they are demanding much more for their money. He...