Microsoft has venue rethink
- Convert your calculator. Harris, Link // Australian PC User;Jan2007, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p90
The article presents information on the freeware application Calculator Plus from Microsoft and explains how it adds conversion capability to Calculator's repertoire in Windows XP.
- Ready to be boxed. Smyth, Robert // Budapest Business Journal;11/5/2001, Vol. 9 Issue 49, p12
Reports the launching of Xbox, a video game system by Microsoft Corporation in the United States.
- Microsoft transforms park for Xbox preview. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Nov2002, p9
Reports that Microsoft has signed up the design agency Pci:Live to turn an amusement park in Spain into a brand experience to preview games for Microsoft's Xbox console. Features of the event; Reason for choosing the Isla Magica amusement park for the event.
- GAME WARS. Taylor, Chris // Time International (South Pacific Edition);3/20/2000, Issue 11, p38
Focuses on the development of a video-games console by Microsoft Corp.. Details of the prototype X-boxes; Comparison of the X-Box with Sony Playstation 2, Sega Dreamcast, and Nintendo Dolphin.
- Microsoft backs Kinect with Â£300m global push. Shearman, Sarah // Marketing (00253650);11/3/2010, p1
The article evaluates the Kinect motion-sensitive controller system for the Xbox 360, from Microsoft Corp.
- Microsoft Kinect. // Children's Technology Review;Sep2010, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p5
The article evaluates the video game equipment Microsoft Kinect from Microsoft Corp.
- XBOX VIRAL AD. // Creative Review;Mar2002, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p20
Focuses on the advertisement for Microsoft's video game system, Xbox. Rationale of the film; Storyline of the film; Film director.
- XBOX OF TRICKS. Gliddon, Joshua // Bulletin with Newsweek;3/19/2002, Vol. 120 Issue 6316, p69
Features the Microsoft Xbox video gaming console. Promotion of the console; Debut of the Halo computer game for the console; Probability of software and electronic commerce services in the console.
- GAMES. // Boys' Life;Sep2013, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p58
The article offers information on Xbox One video game console from technology company Microsoft.