Photobition UK stages buy-out
- Photobition in sale rumours. // Marketing Event;May2001, p4
Deals with the speculation that the graphics group Photobition has approached venture capitalists to support a management buyout. Possible reason for the move of the company; Denial of Investec Henderson Crosthwaite analyst Louise Barton regarding the speculation
- Learning lessons of Photobition fall. Reynolds, Emma // Marketing Event;Jan2002, p9
Highlights the management buy-out which enabled exhibition display graphics firm Photobition to continue under the holding name Service Graphics. Number of acquisitions headed by the company's chairman and chief executive Eddie Marchbanks; Challenges facing the company.
- Profits double for Photobition. // Marketing Event;Apr99, p10
Focuses on the increase of pre-tax profits of Photobition Group for the year 1998. Comments from Eddie Marchbanks, the group's chairman.
- Scan Display boosts Photobition's results. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec98, p7
Talks about 1999 figures for Scan Display's parent company Photobition. Increase in pre-tax profit; Increase in turnover; Impact of the acquisition of RB Design and Display.
- Rise to the challenge. Roberts, Lauretta // Marketing Event;May2000, p17
Provides information on the Marketing Event Awards. Details on the award won by Photobition UK Graphics in 1999; List of other awardees in 1999; Preparations made for the 2000 event. INSET: Categories and entry requirements.
- Photobition deal extends abilities. Roberts, Lauretta // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p10
Reports the acquisition of Colour Processing Laboratories (CPL) by Photobition. Advantages of the acquisition to Photobition; Information on CPL; Relocation of Photobition UK Graphics and Photobition Display.
- Scan parent is to move into US. // Marketing Event;Jan1999, p4
Reports the acquisition of United States-based pre-production and graphics agency Katz International by Photobition, the parent company of Scan Display Internaational. Significance of the deal to Scan; Other acquisitions made by Photobition.
- U.K. Graphics Firm Taps Seidel O'Neil as U.S. Shop. Norton, Justin M. // Adweek Western Edition;01/08/2001, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p5
Reports the selection of Seidel O'Neil & Partners for the branding and advertising campaign of graphic arts retailer The Photobition Group. Information on Photobition; Services to be offered by Seidel O'Neil; Reason for choosing the agency.
- Photobition in RB Design buy. // Marketing Event;Jun98, p4
Reports on the acquisition of Photobition Group on RB Design & Display. Details on the acquisition; Information on RB Design; Pre-tax profit posted by the company on March 1998.